(14) need to be

debo pov

i rushed over to brea's crib as soon as she called me some bum ass nigga broke in her house last night while she was out

the door was wide opened as she sat there crying

" baby " . i ran over to her wrapping my arms around her

" you okay ain't nobody hurt you did they " ? i asked worried

" no baby i'm okay i'm just scared of what's going to happen next " .

" what you mean " ?

she handed me a small piece of paper which read " strike two "

i slammed the paper down sucking me teeth " it's that nigga glizzy " .

" he's really still mad over the whole nature thingy " .

" yes and this nigga will not stop until he gets what he wants " is hook my head looking around

" well what does he want " ? brea asked

" me " . i mumbled

she rolled her eyes in annoyance " if glizzy don't let that hurt go at least the bitch is still alive breathing hell " .

" i gotta get him before me " .

" what you mean "?

" exactly what i just said ima blow this nigga brains for ever trynna mess with you i don't play bout you brea and everybody know this if you come for my girl ima come for you nigga " .

brea kissed the side of my cheek " no " .

" fuck you mean no " ?

" it's not worth it desean i'm okay we're okay just let it be ".

" hell no im not finna have these niggas thinking i'm pussy idgaf what you say i'm coming for that nigga glizzy bruh so he better watch his fucking back " .

" c'mon i'm not leaving you here by yourself " .

" where we going " ? brea stood up putting on her channel slides

" to the trap to handle business " .

" you know i hate going over there i feel like dead bodies crawling in there " .

i laughed a little bit " just c'mon " .

brea sat on the couch pulling out her phone like always while i went to the back to talk to everybody

" so this nigga glizzy robbed her " ? avery asked

" he ain't even take nun he was just trynna scare me and her then gon leave a note saying strike 2 " .

" so let's finish strike 3 " . one of the guys said

" that was the plan but we gotta catch him off guard we can't let this nigga know we coming to get him no matter what we do we laying low until i get more info about him " .

" what if he fuck with us again debo " ?

" my nigga we gon lay low " ..

" but don't you think he gon know we up to sum if we just stay quiet " ?

i sat there thinking for a minute " you right about that thinking smart " .

" so let's pull up on this nigga now " avery said

i laughed looking at him " to do what i'm not killing the nigga just YET " .

" better go beat on nature again " . one of them joked

i chuckled a little bit looking down...

" didn't she have your baby " ?

i scrunched my face up looking at them " come to find out it wasn't even mine to begin with " .

" ain't shit " . markeese said shaking his head

i stood up going to check on brea " you straight " ?  i asked sitting next to her

" just a little tired but i'm okay " .

" look i know we ain't like on the best best of terms but i'm not leaving you by yourself tonight so it's either stay at my crib or m staying at yours " .

she sighed " you can't just give me one of your guns i know how to shoot desean you the one who taught me " .

" i'm not giving you my gun " i laughed

she sighed " okay but you're sleeping on the couch " .

" as long as you good i'll sleep on the couch " .

later that night i stayed up until brea went to sleep i already knew if i tried to leave she would stop me

i pulled up to some abandoned warehouse seeing glizzy's car parked outside .

i made sure i had that thang on me before getting out the car .

glizzy spit on the ground looking at me " debo " . he simply said

" glizzy " .

" whats happening what do you need to talk about " ? he asked

" look i know what the fuck i did but you not coming after my girl leave her out of this shit she ain't got nun to do with what i did " .

" you touched my girl beat her till she was weak and you think i can just go to sleep peacefully each night without wanting to come after something you love, nah debo you got the game fucked up " .

i laughed clenching my jaw " you touch brea or asia i will kill nature the next time i see her ".

i heard a gun cock behind me i slowly turned around seeing nature holding the gun " touch me debo please do it i want you to " .

i laughed in her face " you ain't gon do shit " .

she shot one in the air like i was supposed to be scared or something

i took a step forward but before i knew it this bitch shot me in the leg

" ow shit " ! i feel down

nature kicked the fuck outta my face " bitch " . she said walking away

i limped back up getting back in the car calling brea and driving myself to the hospital...