Here's the Plan

Dark straightened his tie as the crying kids huddled in a corner together. He teleported them into his void in the cabin. It was apart of his mind from the past he couldn't let go but decided it would make a good hiding place until Anti caved.

He stepped closer to the fire that was lit, trying to ignore the children sniffling and whimpering. He really didn't hate children but he was uncomfortable with the situation.

'If they would have just let me. . . Things really are different.' he thought to himself, furrowing his brow, 'He's either manipulated them into trusting him somehow or he really has changed his ways.'

He shook his head, 'Even so I can't let what he did go unpunished. I don't understand why they're being so defensive. I'll just kill him and everything will be fine. He'll go back to his void and pout and then he can come back again like the insufferable brat he is.'

Dark thought about Anti himself and how he looked, 'Seemed stronger than the last time we fought only more. . . .  distracted. Pft. Making me go through all this trouble.' he snorted.

He turned his attention over to the kids, tilting his head with a brow raised. The little girl was clinging onto her brother but they both looked equally scared. He DID just kidnap them after all.

"Stop your crying. I'm not going to hurt you. You're just bait is all."

Sammy flinched at his voice but grew brave, "B-bait? For who?"

Dark didn't answer, however. The plan was simple and he had it all mapped out in his head. The egos would try and get the power back up while trying to avoid him and anybody taking advantage of the outage. Dark took the kids so it would throw them off. That way they'd have to split up or at least that was what Dark was hoping. Chase, of course would try to find his children with either the magician or Anti himself. 

OR Anti would be restoring power with someone else leaving Chase with Marvin. But that was okay. It only gave him more leverage. If Anti really had changed, then he'd come for his family himself and accept the consequences of his actions.

Dark didn't care that Anti was drinking, drugged or depressed. It didn't excuse him from taking it out on him, his family and his manor. Although learning that the blood in his bathroom belonged to Anti from hurting himself was concerning . . .  . 

Fine, maybe he did have a soft spot for him. Dark wasn't completely cold and ruthless but Anti had to learn!

And if that meant he had to be the bad guy then he would BE the bad guy. . . . he was used to it after all.

"I wish static man was here" Kallie whispered, "Him and daddy would save us"

A pang ached in Dark's heart but he didn't dare turn around. If he did, he'd be sucked in distract himself from the task at hand. He had to remain cold.

"Okay, it's okay!" Marvin tried calming Chase down, "Chase, trust me, it's fine!"

"IT'S NOT FINE!" He shouted, "THAT SON OF A BITCH PSYCHOPATH HAS MY KIDS!"

The others seemed just as worried. Anti was. . . .  well he had a poker face. He didn't seem affected but on the inside, he was angry and he didn't understand why. These emotions were still too weird to understand for him.

"Chase" Marvin tried again, "You remember the other day when I did a trick for your kids and gave them suckers?"

Chase went still and turned slowly to glare at him, "What did you do?"