Chapter 24: The Plan

Barb was then brought to the stage and she began the concert, with Biggie, Guy Diamond, Tiny Diamond, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, and Legsly "playing" their instruments.

[Barb:]
"So this ain't the end, I saw you again, today
I had to turn my heart away
Smile like the sun, kisses for everyone
And tales, it never fails

You're lying so low in the weeds
I bet you're gonna ambush me
You'd have me down, down, down, down on my knees
Now won't ya?"

She looked back at the others, waiting for them to do something.

[Biggie:]
"Barracuda, oh"

He then smashed his guitar, making her laugh in pride.

"Yeah! Look Daddy! I'm a Rock Star!" Tiny Diamond exclaimed.

"Uh this is a little hot," a Rock troll said after being thrown into water.

Then Barb had four platforms lifted to reveal the other leaders of other music.

"Give it up for your former leaders: Funk, Country, Techno, Classical, and worst of all, Pop,"

Barb turned Poppy's and Jamie's cages, BJ hiding behind the door.

"BJ, please hurry," Jamie urged.

"I'm working on it, Mom," BJ told her.

Some Rock Trolls then gave Barb her guitar with all six strings attached.

"Who wants to see what the ultimate power cord can do?" Barb asked.

All the Rock trolls cheered in response.

"No. No!" Poppy yelled.

"Oh man," Jamie panicked.

She then played a cord until a manual hit her in the face. Everyone looked in the direction of where it came from to see the balloon with the K-Pop gang, the Reggaeton trolls, and Branch.

"Ha! I guess a giant comprehensive manual does come in handy!" Branch smirked.

"Right on! Right on time!" Tiny Diamond yelled.

"Branch!" Jamie happily shouted.

"Well isn't that puke? Jamie's little boyfriend came to crash the concert," Barb remarked.

"For the record, he's my husband," Jamie corrected.

"My mistake," Barb mocked them prepared her guitar, saying, "You're too late, Branch!"

"Wait!" Branch said.

But she played the ultimate power cord toward Jamie, making Branch swing his way over and get hit instead.

"Branch! No!" Jamie shouted in worry.

Rocks covered him and it fell to the ground, everyone wanting to see how it played out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh my gosh! That happened.