Chapter 2: "Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Poppy, in her room, and Jamie, in the bathroom she and Branch share, got showers, shaved, and brushed their teeth with lollipops.

[Poppy:]
"Woke up in the morning light.
Today is the day that I do everything right."
[Jamie:]
"Now that she's Queen, she's got a kingdom to run.
'Cause Trolls, they wanna have fun. Yeah, Trolls just wanna have fun!"
[Both:]
"They just wanna, they just wanna. They just wanna. Trolls just wanna have fun!"

(A/N For Branch's part, imagine the pic has him and Jamie in it.)

[Branch:]
"Lived underground to get away from the world.
Till I had my life changed by a beautiful girl.
Just need the guts to prove to her she's the one.
But you know, Trolls, they wanna have fun. Oh, Trolls just wanna have..."

[Jamie and Branch:]
"That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Oh, Trolls, they wanna have fun! Oh, Trolls just wanna have..."

They then swung over to a list.

"All right, Queen Poppy and Princess Jamie, I've prepared an agenda for the day," Branch said.

"Oh! Well, I hope it says singing, dancing, and hugging! Ow-ow!" Poppy cheered.

"Oh please let those happen!" Jamie pleaded.

"Uh, isn't that we do every day?" Branch pointed out.

"Yeah! Good times!" the sisters said.

[Jamie and Branch (Poppy):]
"Good times These are the good times"
("We have a good time, yeah")
"Leave your cares behind
These are the good times"
("Havin' the best time, oh yeah") "Leave your cares behind"

"Poppy! Jamie! Come quick! It's an emergency!" Guy Diamond called.

"Guy Diamond, what's wrong?" Poppy asked.

"I'm having a...BABY!" Guy Diamond answered.

All of the girls gasped excitedly while the boys cringed while screaming.

"This is huge!" Jamie exclaimed.

"We're on jumpsuit duty!" Satin and Chenille said, pulling out a tiny jumpsuit.

"I get to be a role model!" Cooper said.

"I don't wanna be a big sister!" Smidge groaned.

Then an egg popped out of Guy Diamond's hair and it hatched to reveal a small glitter troll, making the trolls aww.

"What should I name him?" Guy Diamond asked.

"How about...Tiny Diamond?" Poppy and Jamie suggested.

[Tiny Diamond:]
"Yeah, yeah, yeah!
Tiny Diamond is my name (Diamond!)
Come straight from my Daddy's mane
(Mane!)
My whole body's made of glitter (Glitter!)
And I'll throw it in your face
(Face!)
I love when I make music
And the groove is in my bones
(My bones!)
Just like my aunts Pop and J
Someday I'll sit on the throne
(King Tiny!)"

[Poppy:]
"Groove is in the heart, yeah Groove is in the heart, yeah"

[All:]
"They just wanna, they just wanna... (These are the good times)
They just wanna, they just wanna... (These are the good times)
They just wanna, they just wanna... Trolls just wanna have..."

[Jamie and Branch:]
"Fun..."

When they were done, everyone went their separate ways.

"Hey! That was some fancy footwork, Cooper," Poppy complemented.

"Some people just got it!" Cooper smirked.

"Biggie, Mr. Dinkles, you two were on fire!" Jamie said.

"Yeah. Sorry about that, Princess Jamie," Biggie apologized and Mr. Dinkles was actually on fire, so Biggie put him out.

"I meant the good 'on fire', but okay," Jamie giggled, making Branch smile.

"I'm digging that new anklet, Legsly!" Poppy called.

"Thanks, Poppy! Kisses and donuts and sprinkles!" Legsly yelled as she ran off.

Branch sighed and commented, "What a troll."

"I know, right?" Jamie said then told Tiny Diamond, "Tiny Diamond, welcome to the family, little buddy."

"Thanks, Aunt Jamie. You too, Aunt Poppy. And thank this Silver-haired daddy of mine for bringing me into the world," Tiny Diamond said.

"Aww," the sisters gushed.

"I never thought my heart could be so full," Guy Diamond stated.

"Peace and love. Bless up. Tiny and Daddy out," Tiny Diamond remarked then he and Guy Diamond left.

"Okay, bye," the sisters waved.

"Oh you know. I gotta get going too. I promised Dad I'd help with a new hug schedule. Bye!" Poppy said then left herself.

"Bye!" Jamie waved.

"See ya," Branch said then turned to Jamie, saying, "Hey, uh, Jamie. There is something I was hoping to ask you. I-I-I mean, I guess it's something I want to...tell you."

"Uh-huh," Jamie nodded.

"I mean, you could feel free to respond with an answer. I-I-If you wanted," he stammered.

"Sure. And you're so cute when you're a stuttering mess," she smiled then kissed his cheek.

Branch chuckled and thanked, "Thanks."

"So what's up?" Jamie wondered.

"Uh, what's up is I, uh, I-I-I-I-I-I-I wanted to tell you that...uh," Branch tried to say but then sighed and replied instead, "You and Poppy are really crushing at this queen and princess thing."

How could he get this nervous around his own wife? They've already confessed their love, he proposed, and they got married. How can it be this difficult to tell her that he wanted to prove his love like she has for him?

"Oh Branch, thank you. Being a good princess is the most important thing in the world to me. Other than being your wife," Jamie told him and hugged him.

He returned it with a sad smile.

"And the most important thing to me is being your husband," he told her.

They parted and she smiled at him.

"Vibe it up?" she suggested, holding up a hand.

They went for a high-five but missed.

"Huh. Could've been better. Let's try it again," Jamie suggested.

They went for it again, but missed again.

"Uh, okay. For some reason, we can't make a good connection," she wondered then commented, "But it's only for a high-five. At least we got our love being our connection."

They held hands and just gazed at each other lovingly when they heard a slap and turned to see Fuzzbert and Poppy high-fiving.

"Oh! Yes, Fuzzbert. Now that's a good connection!" Poppy said.

The couple looked back at each other and shrugged.

"We still have this," Jamie smiled.

She then kissed him, which he instantly melted into. He knew he had plenty of time to talk to Jamie about how he felt. Then they parted at the sound of Biggie's cries for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh my gosh! Branch doesn't need to prove anything to Jamie! When will he realize that?! Well, I know but still.