"We need to talk" ~18

Kaitlynn's POV

"I am okay," I said turning away from Corbyn.

I was worried. I could not tell him that. I didn't want him to worry. Jonah opened his door to me and corbyn standing there. He look confused.

"I need to talk to you." I said in a harsh tone.

"I am completely with you" corbyn said grabbing my arm as Jonah was aloud to let him in.

"Corb I..." I looked at his puppy dog eyes. It killed me. "You are lucky that you are cute!" I told him frustrated.

"Thanks cutie," he said letting go of my arm.

I walked in to Jonahs room. It was decorated with painting of the woods and a few musical items.

He sat on my bed. Corbyn and I stood inside his room. I closed the door and took a deep breath.

"I have gotten word from some good vampires," I sighed.

"What? What did they say?" Jonah asked me he sounded conserved.

"Nothing good," I said closing my eyes. "She said that they are planning to attack large packs. She doesn't know which ones yet. She told me that she is trying to find out more."

"Will it effect us?" Corbyn asked hugging me as I began to cry.

"Yes, I have one of the largest packs. They will also come for me before I am a new Alpha." I said trying to hold back tears. "I never ment for this to happen Jonah. I am sorry."

"Kaitlynn it is not your fault." They both told me.

"We are going to have to start preparing tomorrow. Making sure that everyone is ready." I said as a tear went down my eye.

"Is that all Kaitlynn?" Jonah asked with his hands cover his face.

"Yes that is all I will be going." I said walking out of the room.

I was terrified at what was going to happen. At this point I don't think that anyone is ready to face those beasts.

I turned to see if corbyn was following me. He was not he was talking to Jonah. I closed the door so I did not bother them. I went upstairs to see part of my pack.

"Kaitlynn how is you scar?" My brother asked skipping through the hallway.

"It is fine Myles. Is dad home yet?" I ask patting his head.

"No not yet. I am going to go back to playing with my toys." He said skipping.

I walked away. I walked out the back door. There was a lot on my mind. I sat on the edge. All of a sudden I heard a noise come behind me.

I looked beside me to see blood red eyes. They landed kneeling they got up slowly they were in a hoodie.

I looked at them with confusion. I did not know who they were or why they were here. I jumped up facing them.

"Chill Whittles it's me!" The girl said. "It's Cailin. Your friendly vampire."

"Oh, it is you. Do you need anything? I said sounding not concerned but soon turned concerned when I realized that the vampires had a meeting today. "Who are they going after?"

"We need to talk about that. Get the pack they are with." She hissed at me.

"I will go get them," I giggled at how suprised she is going to be.