"Perfect" ~29

~TIME SKIP~

Kaitlynn's POV

It has been about a week since I first woke up. I was able to hear and see better as well as being able to move. Well not the same as I used to. I was still a little sore from being practically cut open.

My aunt woke up a day after me. It makes sense since she is also a werewhen I am just a little stronger then her I guess. I think 3 days after I woke up Cailin, Lizzi, and Kenzie woke up. The day after Jonah and Jack. Then on the fifth day Zach woke up. Then it was Daniel on the sixth. But Corbyn hasn't yet.

I looked over at Corbyns lifeless body. A tear went down my face. Everyone else that had been injured while in battle was fine. They were all healing fine. Out of 270 werewolves on 53 of them died. That means the average is one or two from a pack died but that is the average some packs lost nobody as others lost 10 people. I felt bad cause I feel like it was my fault though I knew it wasn't.

I got up from the bed in the warehouse. It was white. But then again so was everything. I walked around a bit. Cailin and Jack were getting along well. My aunt was talking to a few family members about what had happened after we blacked out. Kenzie and Lizzi were arguing but that's normal. My sister who had came to help in the fight was talking to Zach. Jonah was making sure everyone in his pack was okay. Daniel was talking to one of my cousins. As I... well I was just waiting for Corbyn to wake up.

I went to Corbyns bed. He sat there. No emotion. No movement. No nothing. I sat on the edge of his bed and just stared at him. I looked up. Everyone was busy doing something. Except me.

"Hey Goldilocks!" I heard someone call me.

(She is being called Goldilocks cause he has dirty blond hair and as a child it was super blond so that was ONE of her childhood nicknames.)

I knew who it was, only one person called me that to this day. It was Syenna.

"What's up ugly*ss?" I got up to face her.

"HEY DON'T USE OUR CODE NAMES!" She screamed at me. "That name is for notes only."

"Wierdo!" I said patting her head. She was only a little bit shorter then me.

"How is everyone? I wish I was there to help." She said with a sigh.

"Everyone seems fine. But let's just say I am never going to get over my fear of knives!" I said laughing at the last bit.

"How long have you been "afraid' of knives." She chuckled.

"I don't remember I think I was like 5!" I said. We stood there laughing for a second.

"Well I thought I would just check up on you. I mean look at how amazing you have healed!" She said pointing to tiny scars on my body.

"I guess..." I sighed. As much as I healed I would rather be dead then those other wolves dieing of me.

"Well I gotta go. I have more people to see." She walked away.

I turned around to see a tiny movement from Corbyn. I looked at him confused. There is no way that he is waking up now! No way!

"Who... who was... was that?" He asked opening his eyes.

I took no notice to tears rolling down my face. I leaned and hugged him. I could not believe it. He was awake at last.

"You okay!" I whispered happily in his ear. "That is amazing. Your okay. Everything is fine now."

"I wouldn't say that I am okay...." he said. I let go of him and gave him a wierd look. "My body hurt like h*ll."

I just laugh. I called for one of the nurses. He should not take to long to heal for the amount of time he was in acoma. (Idk if that is true probably not). The nurse shooed me away so she could help him.

Everything seemed fine now. I was okay. My family and friends were okay. Scratch that everything seemed perfect now. I can finally relax.

But perfect doesn't last forever does it....

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

This is literally the meanest thing that I have done I feel like. I feel so bad. Well thanks for reading imaginary people cause no one probably reads this sh*t. Bye.

Oh and enjoy the cliffhanger.