Meanie [Vince x Nikki/Vinikki]

"You big meanie!!" Vince said as he gets off of nikki's lap and crosses his arms sitting away from him.

"But it's too true babe"

Vince sticks his tongue out at nikki before nikki slowly comes closer. He touches vince's thigh as vince moves away.

"Don't touch me!"

"But you do become annoying sometimes babe as I'm only telling the truth"

"If I'm so annoying then why are you with me?"
Vince said as he sounded like he wanted to cry. He was holding his tears back not facing nikki.

"Because even though you're annoying I still love you. As I'm sure I can be annoying to you"

"Okay but you didn't have to say it all mean and as if you didn't want to be bothered by me"

Nikki slowly reaches for vince's hand and apologized for hurting his feelings. Vince didn't say anything as nikki comes closer giving vince a kiss on his cheek before pulling him back on his lap giving him more kisses.

Vince eventually gave in laughing until nikki stopped. He wipes vince's tears away and gives him a kiss on his lips. They were making out for a while that tommy walked in.

"Oops"

"Get out!!" Nikki threw a pillow at him as he walks back out the door. They went back to making out and things were getting heated until mick says "You guys forgot I'm in here?"

They jumped as they forgot mick was in his corner reading a book. They sigh as they left to vince's room laughing.