Singer or actor? [Sebastian x Rachel]

When sebastian bach was offered a role on SNL, he had to think about it until he agreed. He was allowed to bring another person from the band as he chosen rachel. Rachel was surprised but he was okay with it.

They were given the script of their part when they arrived to the scene. They had to practice a few times before the director gave them a break. Rachel and sebastian talk to adam sandler for a bit before adam left.

Sebastian told rachel "Adam looks funny in a wig that looks like axl. He even imitates him funny" rachel agreed.

He left to the bathroom as rachel left to the catering table eating. Once he came back, they had to do the scene over and over until they finally got the shot they wanted.

They got paid for the mini role they did as they got asked to do another role a few weeks after.

Sebastian brought rachel and snake as they did the same thing of doing the scene over and over. Despite doing the scene over, they did had a great time hanging out with adam sandler again and david spade.

They laughed at how funny they looked in a wig or how they were imitating their women role in the skit.

Once they were able to go home, snake left in his car. Rachel was driving as he asked sebastian how did he feel about acting. Sebastian told him how he likes it but it's also tiring to do a scene many times.

"So would you rather be a singer or actor?"

"Oh that's easy. I would rather be a singer committed to skid row"

"Good answer"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm just saying good answer"

"You mean you like me being the singer of the band"

"I mean no one can take your place"

"Aww that's so sweet of you rachie"

"Eww don't call me that"

"Sorry"

Sebastian was looking out the window until he yelled "Rachel stop!!"

Rachel pushed the brakes and pulled over "What? What??" Sebastian pointed out the window as it was a roller skating rink.

"You made me stop for this?!!"

"Yes"

It took a few minutes to convince rachel to come and roller skate. Sebastian was skating in the middle until he laughed.

"come on and skate rachel as you're not gonna get far if you close to the wall"

"I'm fine where I'm at"

Sebastian rolls his eyes skating around and around until some girls gather around him. He was giving them autographs and talking to some. It made rachel jealous as he slowly skates around trying ignore sebastian but it only caught his attention.

He laughed and skates by rachel "Finally you're out of your little corner"

"Shut up"

They were skating for a bit before they played tag and dance to the music. They left 5 minutes before the place had to close as they laugh heading towards the car.

Rachel mentioned how that was fun as sebastian agreed. They head to snake's place as rachel parks the car in the drive way. They head to the garage to crash as snake was asleep so they sneak to their bed only for rachel to see rob and scotti crashed on his bed.

Sebastian told him that he can sleep on his bed as he'll take the floor. Rachel whispered "are you crazy? You won't get a good sleep if you sleep on the floor". They both sleep on the bed as sebastian told him how he had fun.

"I did too. Goodnight singer"

*Author's note*

There was two SNL skits that I know skit row (Sebastian, rachel, and snake) did. It's available on Youtube.