Furball [Nikki x Vince/ Vinikki]

Vince and nikki were doing a interview. They were trying not to make it obvious that they're more than just friends but nikki has other plans. At one point his hand was on vince's thigh and knows the camera won't catch that.

He would try to scoot a little closer to vince when vince is busy answering the questions. He even touched vince's lower back and vince jumped up from surprise. Vince made up an excuse that he had goose bumps.

Nikki was loving it. It turns him on a little to tease vince to see how far vince can handle it. When it was an hour break, vince dragged nikki backstage to his dressing room.

"What the hell nikki?!! Why are you trying to tease me while we're on tv?"

"Because it's fun"

"Well quit it fur ball!"

Nikki brings vince close by his waist, "Come on loosen up babe". Vince nicely puts nikki's hands down before taking a step back.

"I'm not your babe as I don't remember us being a couple and just because we fool around doesn't mean we're together"

"So harsh vince"

"No! You teasing me was harsh"

They were going back and forth until vince kissed nikki. They were making out as they landed on the floor taking each other's clothes off.

Vince teased nikki a bit when they were getting dressed. Once he sees nikki had a hard on, he stopped and they needed to continue the interview. Vince fixed his hair and blew a kiss to nikki, "That's payback you fucker".

He walks away as he knows deep down nikki is gonna get him back but not at this moment. Nikki was shocked but impressed at the same time as he walks after him covering his situation.