Chapter 4

Damon looks at Mia in absolute awe. 

"What do you think?" Syn questions with excitement in her voice. Mia gives Damon a shy smile and looks down at the ground. 

"I think she looks absolutely stunning." Damon responds after a few seconds. Mia's smile grew even bigger. Syn jumped with excitement. They stared heading towards the door and Mia unexpectedly got a call. She looks at her phone and its her sister.

"Sorry I'll answer that. I'll catch up now." Mia whispers and answers the phone.

Mia ends the call after a few moments and the others look at her.

"My sister Tori is here. I don't think I can go." Mia said sulkily. 

"She can come too." Damon replies with a smile. 

"Thank you. Let's go and meet her. " Mia jumped with excitement.

At the party, Tori and Mia are sat on one of the sofas. Syn and Damon bring the all drinks and they start chatting. As the time goes on more and more people start arriving at the party until its filled up with people. 

Moments of chatting turn quiet and people go on their phones.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Phil exclaims. "I'll start! Tori, as you're a guest, truth or dare?"

"I'll take a dare." Tori giggles.

"Right, your dare is to kiss Damon." Phil says while plopping on the sofa. Tori nods and walks over to Damon; however, Damon isn't too happy about it. As Tori is going closer to Damon's lips he moves away and rushes off somewhere. Everyone looks at him with confusion. Mia hurries off after him.

They stop by the pool and Mia walks up to him carefully. Damon looks at Mia as she sits next to him and sighs heavily. They chat for a bit and Damon tells Mia that he didn't want to kiss her sister because he does not know her well enough which surprises Mia because Damon has a reputation of a play boy. She keeps listening to him. What is also surprising to Mia is that Damon is telling her all of this even though he didn't want to speak to her a few weeks ago but she brushes that thought off.

As Damon calms down, Mia offers to go back to their dorms. Damon agrees and they tell the rest. The others agree to go back to their dorms as well. As they are heading back Tori notices that Mia is in a world of her own but doesn't question anything. 

"I'm gonna grab a few of my things so you can have a sister night." Syn states as the girls enter. Mia and Tori nod and sit on the beds until Syn leaves. 

"Mia I can tell something is on your mind." Tori whispers when Syn leaves. Mia just sighs heavily and looks in a different direction.

"Just tell me. I'm your sister and I want to help you out." Tori continues. Mia sighs and starts telling Tori what is on her mind.