Chapter 5

"Well Damon's been on my mind a lot recently..." Mia whispers nervously. Tori gestures for her to go on.

"A few weeks ago he didn't want to speak to me but just now at the party he told me everything he was feeling." Mia goes on. She is on the verge of crying. Tori seeing this moves over by Mia and comforts her and Mia tells her everything that's been happening in those weeks after she moved into this dorm.

A few dorm rooms down, Damon is breaking down in front of Syn. He hates himself for being the way he was towards Mia in the past few weeks. Syn comforts him the best they can. 

The next day, Tori and Mia meet up with Harvey in a cafe for a bit of a chat. As they're talking, Damon and Syn come in. They wave at each other but after Syn and Damon get their orders they head back out. Soon Phil joins Mia, Tori and Harvey.

"Did I miss anything?" Phil asked. He was out of breath as if he was running. 

"Damon and Syn were just here but they headed out as soon as they got their order. That's pretty much it." Harvey explained. 

"It was strange. I think something is going on between them." Mia adds. The others just shrug and continue with their coffees. All of them catch up and get to know Tori more.

Syn and Damon sit on a bench in a local park talking  about the night before. 

"I wish I had told her the truth. I hope she doesn't hate me." Damon cries.

"She doesn't' just ask her to go somewhere with you and tell her." Syn advises Damon. He looks up at Syn with a massive smile on his face. He hugs Syn and rushes off. Syn keeps sitting on the bench with a weak smile on her face. They look at Damon and sighs. She then heads off to her dorm room.

Mia and Tori sit there chatting. They greet Syn and invite her to chat. After an hour or so, Tori packs up. They say their goodbyes and Tori heads out. Syn smiles at Mia and tells her that her sister is really nice. Mia agrees.

The pair catch up as they haven't seen each other at all that day. Not too long later, Damon bursts through the door.