Chapter 7

After class ended Mia, Harvey and Phil walk over to their favorite cafe to hear Mia's gossip from the night before. As Mia is telling the boys all the details, Damon and Syn walk through the door. They all look at each other. The pair walks up to Mia, Harvey and Phil. They chat for a little bit.

"Hey. I've heard what happened last night. I have mad respect for you Damon." Phil blurts out. All the others look at him while Mia looks down at her lap with the cheesiest smile on her face.

"What do you mean? Nothing happened." Damon replied sharply. Mia's smile quickly turned into confusion. Everyone else is shocked. 

"Mia told us....." Phil got interrupted by Damon half way through his sentence.

"Well that's lies." Damon claims and speeds off. Syn runs after him.

After following Damon to a near by park Syn finally questions what happened. Damon tells her that he didn't want everyone to find out so quick - especially because of his secret he didn't tell Mia. Syn came up with a plan to spread a rumor that Mia only dreamed it. Damon agrees and their mission begins. 

They walk back to the cafe and see the others. The others look at Damon and Syn with suspicion in their eyes, however, they let them sit with them again. After a few moments when Mia went to the bathroom they started their mission and told the boys. Harvey and Phil didn't want to believe them but they went along so they thought they believed. They could tell Mia was upset when Damon told them it was lies and left. 

Days pass and nothing else happens and Mia still doesn't know about the rumor. Phil and Harvey finally decide to tell Mia about it and she is distraught. She thinks of what she did wrong, also how she could get revenge on Syn and Damon.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter is shorter than all the rest. :(