Chapter 24

Phil and Harvey run towards Damon's apartment. They bang on the door until Damon finally opens a few moments later.

"You're a psycho!!" Phil screams. Damon rolls his eyes. 

"I told you that the kids were mine didn't I so whats the problem?" Damon sighs.

"You got both Tori and Mia drunk and then got them pregnant." Harvey jumps in.

"They wanted it so that's not my fault." Damon replies stubbornly. "How did you find out where I live though?" He continued. 

"Your friends." Phil replied sharply. Damon then tries to close the door but Harvey stops him. 

Harvey drags Damon out of his room and starts beating him up. Phil helps Harvey. Soon the apartment complex security show up and try to stop this situation calmly. That doesn't work so the security pulls Phil and Harvey off Damon and take them outside. Soon the police arrived at the scene. The boys explain themselves and luckily get away with just a warning.

The boys then return to Tori, Mia and Syn. They explain what happened.

"Why did you do that? You didn't have to. Plus it got you in trouble." Mia exclaims. 

"He deserved it. Also we got away with just a warning so it isn't too bad." Harvey replies. Mia sighs. One of the babies starts crying so Mia goes to check on them. 

Few moments later Mia is back.

"Hey. We should hire a nanny and go to a party." Syn states.

"What makes you say that?" Tori chuckles. 

"Well you're single and it would be nice for you to have a boyfriend as well." Syn smiles.

"Ain't you single as well?" Tori asks jokingly.

"Well yes so I'll find someone too." Syn replies. The friends laugh. 

"Okay but I can't drink though." Tori smiles. 

Everyone goes off their separate ways to get ready. Mia also rings a nanny. The nanny is delighted to hear from Mia in so long so she accepts right away.