Chapter 13

Few months go by swiftly. Nothing seems to happen and everyone is getting along with their lives until the summer. Everyone is packing to go home for summer. 

"Promise to come and visit me?" Mia smiles to Damon. He nods and helps her to pack her stuff into the car. After they're done, they go to meet the others to say their final goodbyes for the next 3 months. 

They keep in touch with each other through out the summer and even meet up a few times. The whole group collectively agree to throw a massive party as soon as they get back to college. 

The summer seems like a blink of an eye and suddenly they are packing to go back to college. Their life begins again.

The first day back they meet up in their usual spot to discuss the party plans. 

"Where should we throw it?" Harvey asks. Everyone scans the group hesitating to answer. 

"I have the biggest dorm room and I live alone so how about my place?" Damon responds. Everyone agrees and they set off to get party stuff. Harvey and Phil got the food and alcohol. Syn and Mia got the decorations while Damon is cleaning his room. 

An hour later they meet up in Damon's dorm room to set everything up. After they do they send an invitation to everyone they know and tell them to bring as many people and they want. The party will soon begin. 

They chill for a little while before the first guests start showing up. That's when Phil goes to play music.

"There needs to be something to dance to." Phil laughs. Within minutes the party is pretty much full. 

"Here's some drinks." Damon says as he gives out the alcohol. The friends are enjoying the party and soon go over into their own small groups. Mia and Damon stay together. They get pretty drunk pretty quickly and both of them black out. All either of the remember that they ended up in Damon's room.

The next day after the party the friends wake up still in Damon's dorm and they help clean up. Mia wakes up next to Damon confused at why they're in his bed but she brushes that thought off and goes to help the others in cleaning. 

Soon Damon also wakes up but instead of helping he pulls Mia aside to talk to her. 

"What's up?" Mia asks. Damon inhales sharply before speaking up. 

"I'll tell you this now before I lack the confidence. Lat year when Syn told you that I was a vampire, they were telling the truth. I was too scared to admit to it." Damon states. Everyone looks at him in shock.

"So you've been lying to me this whole time?" Mia lashes out. Damon nods. Mia storms out of the room. Harvey and Phil run after her to calm her down. Syn looks at Damon in disappointment. 

After a while Damon tries to reach out to Mia but she isn't answering her phone. He soon gets a message off Mia that they're over. As he reads the message he breaks down crying.