Chapter 11

Soon the others find out what Syn has told Mia and none of them believe Syn either. Tori has decided to take some time off and come down for the weekend again so they can all speak to Syn. That weekend Tori arrives and Syn is quite surprised but welcoming as usual. 

That day Harvey, Mia, Tori ad Phil meet in the park so they can discuss the plan. 

They decide that Mia would distract Damon for a little bit while the other confront Syn in the dorm room. Mia will then take Damon into the room so he can get his voice heard in all of this and tell them the truth. When they all settle on this idea they start to go into operation mode. Mia rings Damon to meet her in the cafe. 

Tori, Harvey and Phil go into Mia's and Syn's dorm. Syn is still there. As they come in Syn welcomes them and tells them Mia isn't there yet. Tori lets Syn know that Mia is currently with Damon and they want to talk to her. 

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Syn questions. 

"What kind of rumor are you making up about Damon? Thought you were meant to be friends." Tori replies with a ton of sass in her voice. Syn looks up at them with uncertainty on her face. She then realizes that Mia told them everything. 

"I don't know what Damon told you buy I told you the truth." Syn states. Harvey then interrupts. Soon Phil gets involved and they start arguing. 

Meanwhile, Mia just met up with Damon and got coffee. They then are heading to the dorm. Damon is clueless about what is going to happen. As they enter, the other four are arguing. Damon asks what's up with concern. Tori tells him the whole truth. 

"Syn I need to talk to you." Damon exclaims stubbornly. Syn nods and follows him into the hallway. 

"I'm sorry but she deserves to know." Syn mutters under her breath. 

"You know I'm not ready for her to know." Damon shouts. He then realizes they're only outside the door so he quietens down. Syn apologizes profusely. Damon lets out a huge sigh out and decides to go back. Syn follows soon after.

As Syn enters Tori gestures Syn to talk to her. The others walk out of the room. They sit down on the beds. Tori is trying to be as nice as she can so Syn tells her why exactly they done it. Syn confesses that they are jealous of Mia because they had a crush on Damon since high school. 

"He wouldn't be my boyfriend. I know that because he told me." Syn confesses. They slowly start to cry.

"What do you mean?" Tori questions softly. 

"He told me that he only sees me as a friend." Syn replies. Tori then pulls Syn into a tight hug and tells them its going to be alright. That's also when syn confesses to Tori that they are non-binary. Tori respects that and she asks whether it's alright for her to tell the others while she's telling them. Syn agrees.