Chapter 22

Two months go by swiftly. Easter holidays are coming up so Mia decides to go back home and try to sort things out between her and Tori. 

"You're packing already?" Syn jokes.

"Yes I am. Jealous?" Mia responds jokingly. They both giggle and Mia continues packing.

"Do you think you and Tori are going to be okay?" Asks Syn. Mia lets out a heavy sigh.

"I hope so." Mia whispers. 

After a few minutes Harvey and Phil come to Mia's and Syn's dorm to say goodbye. 

"Do you want me to take you to the train station?" Harvey offers. Mia nods. Mia says her goodbyes and they head out. 

As Mia sits on the train, anxiety creeps over her. She wonders whether Tori will want to talk to her - especially because she waited so long. Those thoughts only intensify as she approaches her house. 

Mia's parents greet her with joy while Tori just stands there watching them. She soon walks back into the house by herself. Mia is upset to see that Tori is still mad at her but she understands why. Mia and her parents soon walk back into the house as well. 

The family sits there catching up. Tori doesn't seem to say a word. 

"I've brought you something." Mia smiles at Tori then hands her the gift. "It's a way to say sorry."She continues. Tori lets out a small sigh before hugging Mia. The parents and Mia are glad that Mia and Tori made up. 

The holidays go by so quick that Tori absolutely forgot to tell Mia what happened between her and Damon. After thinking about it for a while Tori thought it was a better idea to keep it to herself for a little longer. She didn't want her and Mia to argue again. 

Mia's birth came by quickly but even with that her parents were able to make it. 

"Congrats." Mia's dad smiles. Mia and Harvey thank him.

The months leading up to the birth have been full of rumors that the children are actually Damon's. Everyone thought it wasn't true but they couldn't shake the thought out of their minds. As they are at the hospital they decide to take a DNA test just make sure.

The test results wouldn't be back until a few days later so Mia and Harvey decide that they're going to ignore it until then. 

"They are so cute! What are their names?" Tori whispers cheerfully. 

"Mateo and Darci." Mia smiles. 

"Those are really cute names." Tori replies. The whole family is happy until Damon shows up.

"What do you want this time?" Mia asks sharply.

"Just wanted to see my children." Damon replies smugly. Mia's father escorts him out.

"Just remember that they are mine and I'll be back!" Damon exclaims from outside of the door.