Chapter 23

Few days go by without any more drama. Harvey and Mia rented an apartment close to the country side. They thought there was no need to get an apartment close to the college as they have finished so Harvey started working full time. The others come around to help them move in and make sure they are okay every day.

As they all sit down on the couch, there's a knock on the door. It's the mail man. 

"What's that?" Phil asks.

"I don't know. It's something from the hospital though." Mia replies while examining the envelope. 

"Might be the DNA test results then." Harvey states. Mia then opens the envelope and confirms that it is the DNA results. She walks over and sits next to Harvey so they can both look at the results. 

While Harvey and Mia look through the document, they find something shocking out. Their children Darci and Mateo are in fact Damon's. That surprises them both and when they tell the others they all get shocked too. 

"How could that be?" Syn questions. That's when Mia has flashbacks to the start of the school year party back in September. 

Mia and Damon got drunk and went into Damon's dorm. That's when Damon asked Mia if she wants to have some fun. Mia shakes that thought of as soon as it gets to that point. Everyone looks at Mia so she explains everything. 

"So he weren't a psycho after all." Tori sighed. 

"I'm sorry but I just didn't remember what happened that day until now." Mia cried. Everyone else told her that it's not her fault. 

"We were all drunk. No need to cry." Tori comforts her.

"Harvey, are you okay with raising Damon's children? I really don't want them to have anything to do with that evil vampire." Mia keeps crying. Harvey nods and assures her that he's going to be the best father he can be to Darci and Mateo. 

That's when Tori confesses what happened between her and Damon a few months before. She gets embarrassed. 

"He even done it to you? Why didn't you tell me?" Mia exclaims.

"I didn't want us to argue." Tori whispers. The boys get really riled up and tell the girls and Syn to wait for them. They rush off somewhere.

~~~~~~~

Bit of a shorter one again uwu