Chapter 27 - Final chapter

On a warm Saturday evening in September, Mia and Harvey went on their first date since they had Mateo and Darci. It was their 5 year anniversary since they started dating way back in college. 

Harvey was the one who prepared the date so Mia had no clue what they were going to do for the whole day. Harvey had a something special prepared.

They went to watch Mia's favorite movie in live action. They went to a fancy meal afterwards. The last place they went had the special surprise that Harvey had prepared. 

Harvey took Mia to the top of their favorite mountain to watch the sunset. As the sun hides behind the mountain opposite and the street lamps turn on, Harvey pulls out a box with a ring in it. He turns to Mia and kneels on one knee. Mia upon seeing that starts tearing up.

"Will you marry me?" Harvey asks with anxiety filling him. Mia nods and hugs him tightly. Both of them were really happy for the rest of the night. 

When they come back home, Mateo, Darci and Rose are all standing at the door ready to greet them. The children cheer as the pair walks through the door. They hug the kids before entering further into the apartment. 

"How did it go?" Tori smiles as she appears from around the corner. Raphael follows her.

"She said yes!!" Harvey exclaimed excitedly.

"Congrats!" Raphael and Tori cheer. Then they all have a massive group hug. They celebrate for the rest of the night. 

The next day they are all woken up by their kids. The hungover hits them like a truck. As they lay there, they joke around and remember the good days they had together. 

"At least Damon hasn't shown up here in a while which is good." Raphael jokes. 

Little do they know Damon is on the train heading to the town of San Nisher which is where they all live. He went back to his home town for a little while but he's headed back with a plan to get his children back.

~~~~~~

This is the end of this book. I will be writing a continuation of this in a different book.

:))