Chapter 18

A few days later, Mia and Harvey are getting ready to go to their scan appointment. They are both nervous but also joyful. Tori was staying at Mia's for the weekend again so she assures them everything was going to be okay. 

At the scan, they find out that Mia has been pregnant for 12 weeks and that she's having twins. As they leave they are both happy and they decide to gather everyone at the cafe to tell them the news.

"Oh my god. I can't believe I'm going to be an auntie soon." Tori cheers. Everyone else starts clapping. They all decide to go their own ways. Harvey and Phil go to Harvey's dorm. The girls and Syn decided to go back to their dorm. 

As the boys are talking something suddenly hits Phil.

"Hey. Wasn't Mia still with Damon 3 months ago?" Phil asks. Harvey looks at him confused for a few seconds and then the same realization hits him too. He cusses under his breath.

"Oh well. That's in the past and I'm with her now so I'm going to be the best father I can be." Harvey states. Phil agrees and they continue talking.

Damon soon bursts into Mia's and Syn's dorm as they are talking. Mia, Tori and Syn looked him suspiciously.

"What are you doing here?" Mia asks sharply. 

"Congrats on the pregnancy." Damon replies. The other three look at each other in confusion. None of them told him so they all wondered how he knew. 

"My friend was at the cafe while you were talking about it so that's how I know." Damon blurts out. The other three sigh in relief but they still ask what he wants. He tells them that he only wanted to congratulate Mia. He then leaves and that where the others look at each other in awe.

Later on in the evening Mia and Tori decide to ring their parents to let them know. They are over the moon when they hear the news. 

"We're going to throw a party over the new year so all of your friends should come." Mia's and Tori's mam states. The pair agree and look at Syn. They also agree. Mia tells her mam that she's going to tell the boys. Mia then hangs up and calls Harvey to tell him. She asks if Phil is till there and when Harvey says yeah she lets them know. The boys also agree to go as well.

The next day, the group of friends gets ready to get going as the new year is in just a few days.