Surrounded by hot guys 24/7

Moving sucks monkey balls! Especially when your brother is a lazy bum that doesn't want to help you move any of your stuff into the house. I moved to California from Texas because my mother is always drunk and is always at a bar. She abused me every chance she got and my brother moved to California and got enough money to get me to come too. After a while he got custody of me and we left our mother alone in Texas. You might be wondering why my father isn't in the picture, well that is because he's dead. He died in a car crash four years ago coming home from work. Now I'm going to start living with my brother and his two roommates.

FLASHBACK

    The sun was setting and a thick layer of fog set in making it hard to see. Dad was on his way home from work and mom was worried about him not being able to see the road. I was thirteen and my brother was fifteen. We were playing video games in my brother's room when mom got the phone call from the hospital. She started wailing so loud that we could hear her from all the way upstairs.

    When we found out we were all crying. Then my mom blamed me and started to drink every day. She would abuse me and make me work like I was some sort of slave. When my brother, Brad, turned eighteen and went off to California to go to college he promised me that he would get custody of me and would get me out of this place. Brad stayed true to his word and got me out and has full custody of me.

END OF FLASHBACK

    I walked into the house with both of my bags. I didn't need a lot of things because I wasn't one of those preppy little snobs that freak out over every little thing. All I needed were some clothes, deodorant, my cowboy boots, my cowboy hat, and video games. As i closed the door and set my bags down I yelled out, "Jin where are you? Come say hello to Nina!"

    Footsteps pounded down the stairs and my brother materialized with a huge smile on his face. I smiled back and he ran over to me hugging me. I winced a little as he hit some of the wounds my mother had inflicted recently, but I was too happy to feel any real pain, just a dull ache. He let go and my shirt had stuck to my wounds and I had made the mistake of wearing a white t-shirt and the blood was showing through.

    "Skylar, what the hell happened?" He asked worry covering his face as he looked at all of the blood smeared all over my white shirt. I pulled the fabric off of my body trying to ignore the sting of it. Even though I've a lot worse wounds than this I didn't like the feel of it and I didn't get a chance to clean any of the wounds on the way up here so that didn't help out the situation any.

    "Brad, relax, it's just a little blood, and you know very well that I've had worse. Hey, do you have any food I'm starving; those two big macs on the way here from the airport didn't really fill me up." I told him walking around him to find the kitchen. However he followed me and wouldn't let the blood thing go.

    "Sky, what is wrong with you? You need to get that looked at. How exactly did you get that anyway?" Brad asked with concern in his voice. I walked into the kitchen and got out leftover pizza that was in the fridge. I opened the box and took out a piece and devouring it in less than thirty seconds.

    "Well, let's just say that mother dearest has bought a gun and it didn't feel too good going through my arm and her new knife didn't feel to good being plunged into my stomach." I said and ate the rest of the pizza and threw the box into the trash in the corner of the kitchen. I opened the fridge again finding no more food. Then I opened the cabinets finding half a bag of chips, some chocolate, beef jerkey, and popcorn. I put the popcorn in the microwave and started eating the rest of it.

    "What the hell! Are you saying that she shot you?" He asked with a bewildered look on his face. I nodded my head because my mouth was full of food and I didn't want to stop shoving it in my mouth. By the time the popcorn was done I had eaten all of the other food. I grabbed a bowl and poured the popcorn in it and started to eat it. I stuck a large handful in my mouth and went over to the fridge and pulled out a monster energy drink.

    After I chugged the whole can I finished the popcorn and looked at my brother. "Dude, you need to get some more food. If I'm going to be living here with you and your two roomies then you're going to have to stock up. I'm still hungry, you need to go to the grocery. You don't want to see me when I'm cranky from not getting enough food do you?" I asked him.

    He shook his head and grabbed his car keys. "Your room is up the stairs and the last door on the right. When my roommates come home don't hurt them and try to be nice. Oh, get that stab wound and bullet wound checked out or something. Don't burn the house down, please." He said on his way out the door. I just looked at him and nodded in response.

    As soon as he left the door opened and two country boys with cowboy boots, faded blue jeans, tight t-shirts, and cowboy hats on. They were both really hot, but I knew that they were my brother's friends so I decided to pull the innocent little sister trick. Pretending that I was shy and didn't talk much would be hard, but so worth it when they find out what I'm really like and the look on their faces will be hilarious. Even though I'm in cowboy boots, jeans, a white shirt with blood on it, and my cowboy hat I had to at least try.

    They took one look at me and I could see the lust in both of their eyes. "Um, I'm Brad's sister, Skylar." I said in a timid voice trying not to bust up laughing at their expressions. They are probably wondering how a shy, timid girl could possible be related to an adventurous, out-going guy like my brother. I looked down at the ground and tried to keep the laughter bottled up.

    I grabbed my bags and asked them if they could show me to my room. They both nodded and led me upstairs to the last door on the right. "Thank you." I murmured. I walked into the room and noticed that the bed, sheets, walls, and the furniture was all black. My favorite color is black and my brother always thought that it was weird up, but for my birthday he would always get me something black.

    After I laid my bags on my bed I unpacked everything and then turned back to the door to see both of them still standing there with their mouths agape. "Is there something wrong?" I questioned them innocently.

    "Um, it's just that you don't have as much stuff as other girls and you have a lot of video games." The one with the gray shirt on said bewildered. I cocked my head to the side and narrowed my eyes. He shifted uncomfortably under my gaze and then I looked at the one in the green shirt the same way and got the same reaction.

    Suddenly I stopped and smiled sweetly. "Is there something wrong with what I have in my room? Are you saying that there is something wrong with me?" I asked innocently. I made fake tears form in my eyes and made them start falling down my face. Their faces started to show panic and worry about what to do.

    "No, no, no, no, that isn't what we meant. It's just different." Green shirt said quickly. Gray shirt just nodded in agreement. They front door opened and I ran downstairs still fake crying. I knew that Brad would know I'm fake crying, but I' was going to have a little fun with these two for a little while.

Comment. Feedback. Need cover, help out please.