5. Internal struggle

Jaxon POV

This is hell. It shouldn't be. She's just a pretty face. I don't know her, but that changes nothing.

His. He called her his.

I had to force myself not to roll my eyes so fucking hard.

It may sound childish, but I had to lock myself in my room in order to give us some distance. This whole thing just pissed me off. Yeah she may have been his once, back when sharing milk and cookies was the equivalent of making babies. They were children. But she's a grown woman now and that grown ass woman wanted me! Or at least she did last night. And fuck how I wanted her too.

Even after she left, my mind has been consumed by thoughts of her. I laid in my bed and tried to calm myself from the irritation that was threatening to surface. The pillow she slept on smelled like my shampoo and body wash, but there was a feminine scent just under mingled and twisted with it. Something that reminded me of her again and again.

Great, a scent has me acting like a creep. What the fuck is wrong with me?

The simple scent springing images of her last night into my mind. The way my shirt slid over her body. The sheets that cupped her sex when my shirt rode up exposing so much of her soft skin to my greedy eyes. The way her round ass felt in my hand pressing her core against me while her lips found mine. She was clearly intoxicated. Her kiss was slow and sloppy, I chuckle to myself remembering it. But those soft, full lips on mine were everything. The way they moved with mine. And don't get me started on her mouth wrapped around my cock. It makes me groan even now. Hot damn! If that's how she sucks dick drunk I want to know what her sober feels like.

It was never supposed to happen like that. I didn't want to take advantage of her and now she doesn't know what happened. I couldn't bring myself to admit to her what happened. To embarrass her. She was so worried she had done something inappropriate and I couldn't crush her own vision of herself, even thought I wanted to pull her to me, pin her to my bed, and show her what a sexy little minx she really is. Have her walking that fine line between angel and demon she walked so well last night and have her fall off the edge for me.

But then there's Zander. He will probably never forgive me even though I didn't know who she was. Would I forgive him if it were reversed? I'd think so, but I mean this is Lennix we are talking about. And my Princess is fucking gorgeous. I can see why he would be so upset. Over the years he's compared every woman he's ever dated to the pre-teen he once loved completely.

So can I blame him for being a royal dick? Of course not. Would I back off? Yeah. Sure. Because I love him like a brother, but it's going to be the hardest fucking thing I ever do.

The real question is, will she? Am I at fault if she comes to me?

God damn it Jax! Stop it! She's off limits! If she comes to me I'll have to turn her down. I'll have to keep my distance. That's what I'll have to do. My friendship is worth more to me than getting laid.

Hell maybe that's all I need. Maybe I just need to get laid. Get a release and it will clear my head.

I pull out my phone skimming through my contacts skimming past hers when my finger hovers over her name.

No.

I open her contact and change her name, 'Nix'. There. If I have her like one of the guys, treat her like one of the guys, it will be easier. All good.

Lies...

I keep scrolling through finding a girl I hooked up with a few weeks back and shoot her a text.

Jax: Hey, pretty girl. What are you up to?

Amy: Hey, Jaxon! Nothin much just hanging out. You wanna come over?