27. Daddy Jax

Lennix POV

Soft kisses trail down the back of my neck to my shoulder blade urging me to wake up.

Firm, big hands squeeze my breasts and roll my nipples while his mouth descends down my spine making me moan out in pleasure.

My sleepy moans gain his attention as he rolls me onto my back and climbs between my legs. He licked a smooth path from my bellybutton up to the valley of my breasts.

"Good morning, princess." Jax grants me a playful smile.

I smiled back still a little groggy from sleep. "Morning, Jax. What are you doing?" I giggled.

He shrugged like a big kid "I woke up hungry." He wiggles his eyebrows.

I shook my head laughing, playfully trying to push him off me, but Jaxon loves a challenge.

In moments between play fighting and rolling around on the bed he manages to cuff my wrists above my head.

He quickly grabs my thighs and spreads me wide "feed me woman!" He growls down at my wet center in a playfully dominant way that has me laughing.

He licked up my inner thigh teasing me and nipped my sensitive skin. "Jax!" I squeal out in surprise.

He looked up at me with a smirk "aww princess, what happened to daddy?"

I rolled my eyes. "That just slipped out." I smirked down at his fake hurt expression.

He flicked my clit just once with his tongue. "Let's see if I can make it slip again." He began his slow teasing torture kissing and licking as close to my soaked kitty as he could get without touching its sensitive folds or little bundle of nerves.

He kissed and licked a path up to my breasts and circled my nipples without paying them any attention making me whimper for his touch.

He moved up my neck to my ear while resting his erect member on my inner thigh. I could feel his heat on my naked core, but he wouldn't let me have it.

He nibbles my earlobe and whispers "all you have to do is call me daddy and I'll give you what you really want... my cock filling your tight, perfect pussy forcing you to cum all over my bed... but first... you're gunna have to let daddy know when it's time to eat." He pulled away winking and liking his lips.

I huffed out in frustration glaring up at his gorgeous face.

God, I just want to smack him and then kiss him sometimes.

He continued his torment. Licking, kissing, nibbling my skin leaving a path of hickies down my chest and stomach ending just above my clit. Then he moved to my inner thighs and worked his way up doing the same making me pant and beg for his tongue where I really need it, but he just shakes his head no. He's taking his time. He's patient, but barely so. I know that if I do as he says he will have me in an instant, but I'm stubborn. At least I am until he hits the soft flesh surrounding my pussy lips and my hips jerk slightly brushing his stubble against the begging apex of my thighs.

"Please, daddy lick my pussy." My resolve crumbled and in a flash so did his.

He was done taking his time and attacked my soaked Cunt like a starved man in an oasis of ambrosia. His mouth was everywhere. He sucked my lower lips, nibbled and rolled his tongue against my clit. Drew me higher in pleasure while I rode his tongue and my walls tightened around the muscle he used to make me scream. "I want to taste you, princess." He groaned against me. "Cum on daddy's tongue. Feed me, princess." My will snapped and I came hard rocking against his mouth while he slurped up my juices.