22. Are you ready?

Lennix POV

Today started off horribly. I broke a heel. My car wouldn't start. I was late to work. Anything that could go wrong was going wrong.

So imagine my surprise when Jaxon Chase pulled up to save my day and give me a ride home.

He smiled a panty dropping, full smile complete with a dimple at the corner of each cheek when he looked up from his phone, seeing me approach. "Hey, Nix. Zander said you needed a ride. He's busy so I volunteered."

"Well, I appreciate that. Thank you." I smiled and smoothed and adjusted the wrinkles in my button down top and knee length skirt catching his gaze as my hands brushed over my curves. My nipples hardened against my shirt under his attention.

His tongue darted across his lips before he looked away and cleared his throat. "So, yeah. I need to stop by my house first, if you don't mind. I have something I need to pick up before meeting up with Zander tonight."

"No problem." I smirked and walked to his car with a little sway of my hips hoping he was watching.

The car ride was quiet. Electricity charged the air. I shifted in my seat, my skirt rode up slightly to my mid thigh and I watched as his knuckles tightened on the steering wheel. I watched him from the corner of my eye while I spread my legs apart, barely more than a couple inches, and dragged my fingertips up my knee to my upper thigh dragging my skirt up slowly a little more in the most nonchalant way possible. He licked his lips and clenched his jaw turning his eyes back to the road ahead. The picture of self control.

"Should I stay here or...?" I bit my bottom lip looking at Jax through my eyelashes when we pulled into his drive way.

A slow smile slid across his lips, "would you like to come, Lennix?" His voice deep and playful. Putting aside that he's become one of my best friends, that's one thing I like about him most. That voice makes my body beg for him to do dirty things to me and the double entendre is not lost on me. He is so hot and cold. One moment I'm Nix, the girl guy friend the next he's saying my name like it's a filthy word to purr between the sheets.

I nod  before he walks me up to his house. Walking through the front door toward the stairs. I loiter at the the bottom of the steps not sure what I should do when he grabs my hand and pulls me behind him walking up.

Jax led me to his room holding my hand as a heated excitement bloomed in my stomach. When we reached his door he gave me a half smile over his shoulder that sent a warm sensation through my whole body.

As soon as we passed through his door he was on me. Pushing me against the wall. His lips finding mine in a dominating kiss like he was starved for my mouth and it's all he had ever wanted. His tongue caressing mine as he swallowed my soft moans. Pulling my legs up around his hip so he could grind our bodies together. His lips trailed kisses from my mouth to my neck. One of his hands holding my lower body to him while the other expertly unbuttoned my top exposing my naked breasts to him. His bulge hardening in his pants against my core. I felt his smirk against my skin. My body shivered at the knowledge that he enjoyed what he saw.

"No bra? It's almost like this was your idea..." he started. Grinding his hard jean clad erection against the sensitive heat between my legs. "You wanted me to take you. To tease you..." he nipped my ear lobe and my pussy clenched at his words. "To fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before."

I bit my lip when he backed away placing me back on my own feet.

"Naughty girl. What would Zander think? Having you all hot and bothered for me?" He tried to cover the smile playing on his lips.