Bonus

My mother chose to take the twins for the evening to give Jax, Zander, and I a night to our selves. It was a welcomed break, but I was missing our babies despite everything the guys were doing to try to distract me.

"Come on, babygirl. You know they are ok." Zander kissed my neck softly and took my phone setting it down on the night stand.

Jax was waiting for us down in the hot tub and I had just changed into my swimsuit, but Zander's hands holding my hips and pressing his hard bulge against me was cause for this event to become clothing optional.

I smirked while I grind my backside into him. The soft music from outside carried in through our open window. I moved slowly against him in a soft sway of my hips. His hands tightened their grasp and his lips locked on my neck with a groan. "Come on baby, don't tease me." His voice was low and deep in my ear making my breath hitch.

I reached behind me pulling the string of my bikini letting my breasts bounce freely from the material. His hands instinctively came up to cup my breasts and roll my nipples. A quiet moan left my lips before his hand grasped my jaw and he kissed me sensually. His kisses, always full of tender love and care, made me weak in the knees.

I was pushed onto the bed in moments. He crawled up my body and pulled the last string of my top and threw it off into some forgotten corner of the room. Kissing and sucking on my breasts. Toying with my nipples. My back arched pushing my flesh to his mouth. Sighs and moans leaving my lips when he kissed down my stomach and played with the bottoms of my swimsuit.

I bucked my hips up when he removed it exposing my fully naked body to the cool night air. He shot a glance to the doorway causing me to look over and see Jaxon standing in the door way, lust written all over his face.

Zander's mouth descended on my quivering, wet heat lapping me up forcing a louder moan from my lips.

I watched as Jax took careful predatory steps into our room. His eyes roamed my body and settled on my face as Zander hit that delicious spot that makes me scream out in pure need. I looked down at Zander with so much love and wanting. Running my fingers through his hair as his tongue worked its magic rolling over my clit and dipping into my soaked channel.

I tugged at his roots making him groan against me and my legs shook. My eyes locked on Jax's deep blue gaze and I rocked my hips against Zander's mouth.

"hmm, naughty Princess." Jax hums in a near growl. He gripped my hair pulling it hard enough to force my lips to his. His mouth devoured mine and commanded my every motion. I melted against his kiss.

"Haven't you learned yet?" he asked when he broke the kiss to nibble on my neck. "You're not in charge here." His thumb grazed down my throat while Zander sucked my clit hard and I came screaming Zander's name.

Jaxon smirked before looking to the man between my thighs. "I think she needs a little punishment. What do you think Zan?"

Zander smiled. My juices covering his chin. My heart nearly stopped. I wanted them so badly I could taste it.

"What did you have in mind?" He asked.

Jax crawled off the bed and went to his toy chest retrieving a few of his favorites. He turned to me with a big smile. "You know the deal, Princess." He caressed my ankle while attaching the shackles. "Daddy wants to tie you up." He winked and my stomach fluttered in excitement.

I bit my bottom lip turning my face to Zander. He laces his fingers through my hair, molding my lips to his. His tongue dancing with my own while Jax continued his actions with my wrists until I was spread and pinned for each and every one of their desires.