20. Best birthday ever

The song is just what I was listening to when I wrote this. Listen if you want while you read or don't. It doesn't really matter.
XO💋

Lennix POV

There wasn't much to say about the night. We set up the tent, made s'mores, sat under the stars in silence. It was comfortable.

I don't need flashy parties and to be honest, I don't even like cake. This was a perfect birthday.

I was, however, surprised to find out we were all three sharing a small tent. The guys barely fit in it comfortably, but then you add our backpacks and me and... yes there was mad snuggling going on.

I woke up in the middle of the night for some water with my head on Zander's chest. Our fingers intertwined. My legs were tangled up with Jax. His arm lay over my stomach.

That same wave of guilt hit, but it was accompanied by other feelings. My skin felt like it was on fire and it wasn't the two human furnaces I was sandwiched between. I mean it was, but it wasn't. My heart felt full. I found myself wishing it could be like this always.

No matter what Zander says, I don't see it as a good thing. Jax deserves a good girl. One that can love him and only him. Sometimes I find myself thinking the same for Zander. It feels so selfish and greedy to expect these two to be ok with sharing my love. That's why I was so upset with Jaxon.

He called out all of my feelings. He brought them out into the open and it made me feel like shit. It was frustrating.

It's still frustrating.

I can't handle being this close to him, but at the same time this is all I want. Both of my guys curled up with me.

All mine.

Jax moves closer in his sleep pressing his body to mine. From the feel of him he must be having a really good fucking dream. His hand slid up from my stomach to my breast gripping me tightly.

I pinched my lips together to hold back the moan threatening to escape.

His nose ran up my neck. His lips found my ear. "Mmm princess" he groaned in my ear pressing his hard bulge against my backside.

My cheeks heat in a blush.

He's dreaming of me?

No.

Don't be silly, Lennix.

I laced my fingers with his to pull his hand off my chest. His lips found my neck as he kissed my weak spot.

"Jax" it was barely a whisper.

His hips rocked into me making me whimper.

Fuck, we can't do this.

"Jaxon" I tried to steady my voice, but it was hopeless.

"Nix" his voice was a raspy, sensual, sleepy tone.

His hand moved down my stomach resting on the thin fabric of my sleep shorts.

"Jax" I moaned softly trying to remove his hand.

He rubbed up and down my covered slit breathing deep... his breath fanned against my shoulder and neck setting my need sky high.