13. One of the guys

Lennix POV

Jax: Football at the park, are you in?

Lennix: Do you know who you're texting right now? 😏

Jax: It's touch football..?

Lennix: Oh now it's "touch" football because I'm a girl? 🤔

Jax: No! That's not it!

Lennix: 😂🤣😂

Lennix: I'm just fucking with you, Jax. Of course I'm in!

Jax: Damn it, Nix!

Lennix: Who else is coming?

Jax: It's just some guys from work, Zander, and I.

Lennix: Ok. Can I bring my cousins? I was supposed to spend time with them today, but this sounds like more fun than shopping.

Jax: No problem. The more the merrier.

Lennix: See you in 20!

**

Lennix: Change of plans! Get something comfy on! We are going to play touch football in the park!

Mazie: We're going to do what now?

Jenaka: You owe me a drink for making me exercise!

Remi: YES! I didn't want to go shopping anyways!

Mazie: Remi, I swear you are out to get me!

Lennix: Awesome! Mazie, you live the farthest... pick us all up on the way?

Mazie: I didn't even agree to this!

Lennix: 💅🏻 no one cares! Get that butt here!

Jenaka: 😆 I missed you, Len!

Remi: I'll be ready in 5!

Lennix: See y'all soon! 💋

————————-

We separated into teams. The guys were on one team and the girls got to stay together though we did have a couple additions from their office so ours was coed.

It worked in our favor for a bit. Since we are smaller it was easier for us to maneuver out of their grasp. That was until Zander and Jaxon decided to team up within their team.

I caught a pass from Remi and started running keeping my eye on Jaxon who was off to my left quickly approaching when a strong pair of arms wrapped around my stomach from the right, twirling me around and crushing me to a slab of hard muscles.

I shrieked in surprise while Zander chuckled in my hair.

"Sorry, babygirl. The ball is min now." He said laughing and plucking it from my hands.

I glared up at him and gave him a pout.

He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear in that deep sexy tone of his "maybe next time, baby." And smacked me on the ass.

We set up for another play.

Mazie surprisingly was able to catch up to Josh, one of the guys from the office and stop him from making it to his goal.