37. My Guys

Lennix

After a long day at our appointments and meetings at work, we came back to the house to settle in. I cooked a nice dinner and we watched movies in the living room just enjoying each other's company.

During a particularly steamy scene in the last movie we watched I found Jax's hand on my thigh slowly making its way up my night shorts. I tried to advert my attention back to the movie, but the boat scene in front of me was only adding to the fire running through my veins. Zander's hand squeezed my other thigh and my eyes snapped to his. His eyes, a deep forest green, flamed with lust and made my heart rate increase.

Zander paused the movie and slowly moved my hair from my face, stoking my cheek, but Jax is impatient. He doesn't take it slow, especially since my hormones have been raging. He grabs my chin, firm while gentle, and crashes my lips to his with a growl forcing its way from his throat. His tongue demands entry and I grant it without question.

Zander coaxes me to face him when Jax released my lips. I didn't have time to catch my breath before his mouth covered mine. His tongue caressing softly, rolling in a sensual dance.

Jax kissed my neck and nibbled on my earlobe, before grabbing my thigh and pulling my legs open to place mine between his. Zander followed suit mimicking Jaxon's actions until I'm spread wide for them.

I laced my fingers in their hair and pulled their faces closer to mine. Zander let out a hiss while Jax gave a soft groan. I love the sounds they make just for me. Zander's fingers rubbed my dampened core through my shorts making me whimper. I tugged his hair until his mouth was once again on mine and kissed him with the desperate need that was quickly building with in me. I stroked Jax through his pants feeling his excitement grow. His hand toying with my over sensitive nipples through my shirt and I let a needy moan fall from my lips.

Before I knew it Jax grabbed my hips turning me to all fours on the couch, pulled the thin, silky fabric down my thighs leaving my bottom half bare to him. He slid his fingers against my wet slit. "Mmm" he hummed at his assessment. "I think she likes the movie" he chuckled softly.

Zander grinned turning my face to his. "Is that right, Babygirl?" His voice dropped an octave or two and my pussy muscles fluttered. I couldn't answer with Jax running his fingers up and down my slick folds. Even that movie can't compare to having both of their hands on me.

Jax brought his hand back and a loud smack rang through our living room. The sting of my ass cheek followed up with the pleasure of his finger slipping into my quivering heat. "It's true" he teased, his finger moving in and out of me with careful precision, "but she knows we can make her feel so much better." His mouth came closer to my ear "Massimo has nothing on me, Princess." He nipped my earlobe and I shuddered in his hold. His finger disappeared only to grant me another smack to my ass making a deep moan work it's way up my throat.

Zander unzipped his pants and pulled his thick length out, stroking it mere inches from my face. "Give me that sexy mouth, Babygirl" Zander's hand laced in my hair guiding my mouth down to his throbbing member. I licked the tip teasingly granting me a soft moan from his lips before mine wrapped around his mass and I sunk down on his cock sucking and stroking him with my tongue. I bobbed my head up and down his length enjoying the quiet noises he makes. "Fuck! Good girl... Just like that, Baby."

I feel Jax spread my legs and he slipped between, his breath fanning over my pussy lips enticing me to lower onto his tongue and ride his face. He must have read my mind, because he grabbed my ass and pulled me down to his face making me moan loudly on Zander. His tongue darted out to flick my clit. His lips captured the tiny bundle of nerves and he sucked hard. My legs immediately started to shake. I opened my mouth to scream out my pleasure, but it came out a choked, muffled sound.