21. Own it. Accept it. Let me have it.

*Friday*

Jaxon POV

Things with Lennix have been back to normal. We joke, we hangout, we talk everyday. Honestly, I would think I was friend zoned if she didn't still react when we are close.

*Flashback*

Lennix was sitting on my loveseat watching a movie with me about some dog, I couldn't really tell you much more than that because all I was paying attention to was her.

The dog got sick and died and my sweet princess... her bottom lip trembled as her eyes welled up with tears. Her nose did an adorable little scrunch as she tried not to let the tears fall.

"Are you crying Nix?" I asked leaning over to her.

She sniffled and gave a roll of her eyes "no, Jaxon! I'm allergic to this sappy shit." She said joking trying to cover the quiet sob I knew was coming.

I couldn't have that on my night with her.

I dug my fingers into her sides ticketing her mercilessly. Her giggles and shrieks filling the air as she fell to the side trying to escape my attack.

I knelt between her legs to get a better angle, but she wiggles until we fell off the loveseat onto the floor rolling so she was on top of me. I didn't let up, I kept up my tickle attack as she squirmed over my body. Her hips rolling into mine unintentionally as she tried to get away.

Without realizing it, I rolled us over so she was beneath me. Breathing hard. The tears that were previously waiting to spill had ran down her face while she was laughing and giggling like a big kid.

She's gorgeous and I couldn't help myself. I leaned down kissing her tears away. Her breath hitched. Her lips parted in invitation.

I brushed my lips against hers waiting for her to lean in.

Her hands slid from my chest up my neck to the sides of my face so gently it could have been a whisper. She tipped her chin up pressing her lips to mine savoring the taste of my mouth against hers.

I let her lead. I never let a woman lead, but I wanted to feel her. So much love poured from the soft, sweet kiss of her lips. Her tongue stroked mine with a calm, caressing motion while I fought the urge to claim her mouth and her body. My skin feeling too tight from restraining myself. I sucked on her bottom lip nipping it softly. Her quiet moan lost on my tongue.

I've never wanted to make love to someone before. I fuck and I fuck hard without mercy, but if a slow gentle kiss felt like this I wanted to savor and devour her whole body with just as much attention and then flip her over and give her all of me. The controlled and uncontrolled. The man and the dominant beast. Make love to her and then fuck her so hard I have her speaking in tongues.

She broke the kiss, slowly opening her bright blue eyes to look deeply into mine. She was so conflicted trying to come to terms with what just happened.

Her voice was a whisper against my lips. "I think I should go home now."

My heart fell to the pit of my stomach, but I nod my head and helped her up off the floor.

"I'll call you." She said as she walked out the door with a blush not meeting my eyes.

*end flashback*