1 Amber

Amber Cullen-Styles a humble 29 year old author from one of the most famous publishing company in the united states. She got got married at the age of 27 privately with her husband, Harry Styles who is known for owning a huge publishing company where Amber works for as an author. Amber has dark brown eyes, wavy black hair, tan skin, midget height, and heart shaped lips. While her husband has green eyes, brown curly hair, and has a muscular body with some random tattoos in his body though some of them has stories and/or memories behind it.

Amber first saw Harry when she applied to be an intern in the publishing company where Harry's father, Dexter Styles was the owner during Amber's college days. She eventually got hired to be an actual employee after she graduated. She officially met Harry when Dexter introduced them to one another. Months after Amber became an actual employee, she met angry Harry once again. Their love story was quite the "roller-coaster" ride. At first they were enemies and hated each other that Amber had the guts to actually roll her eyes at Harry once in front of Dexter. Though as they got to know each other, they fell in love but kept on breaking up then getting back together.

A year later when they started to officially and actually date with an agreement to not try and not break up again, Dexter got sick and eventually passed away. Harry takes over his father's place as the owner of their publishing company as a 28 year old man. After Dexter passed away, Harry's mother, Anne got sick in the same year. Harry was vulnerable that year but he got Amber by his side who helped him get through the darkness he had around him. Thankfully, her mother recovered and is now more beautiful and healthy.

After a year, they got married into a private wedding where only Anne, and Amber's brother, Jules a head nurse in their place at Washington, her sister-in-law, Vicki with Amber's two adorable nephew and niece, Victor and Janine, her mother, Jenna a teacher, and her dad Vince a manager in a company were the only ones present (well they had a priest present there as well).

Amber couldn't ask for any better for having a nearly perfect life with a loving husband it's just that Harry despises children because of something that has to do with past. This was always the main reason of their arguments or fights as a married couple. Even when they were still dating it was always the reason why they broke up or their huge fights.

Harry's story is as traumatic as you can imagine for a little boy with cute bright green eyes. His family went into ups and downs a lot of times that made him rebelled against them especially when his father pushed and pushed him to do things he didn't want to. He can't imagine himself as a father because he doesn't know how to be one. Dexter was barely around during his childhood days and when he was though, Harry's day ends with a disaster . They heard rumors about Dexter having an affair that that at first they ignored but then Dexter and his mistress was caught that broke Harry and Anne' hearts so much that the little love Harry have left for him turned into rage. That's why Harry was vulnerable when Dexter passed away because Harry was just starting to build a new relationship with him because of Amber.

※※※※※※※※※※

When Amber enters their house the smell of food fills her nostrils and she immediately made her way trough their kitchen while kicking her heels out of her feet and putting them on the shoe rack. As she enters their kitchen bare foot, she spotted Harry standing in front of the oven wearing a plane white t-shir and sweat pants, back at her.

"Hey" Amber says walking towards Harry. He turns around with a smile while opening his both arms for his wife to hug. His white t-shirt making the tattoos visible in his chest.

"Hey" he simply replies as Amber hugs him before kissing him on his pink lips. "How was the conference?" He asks when they break their quick simple kiss.