10 Memories

James gently knocks on the wooden door before slowly opening it.

"Hi" James smiles entering followed by Amber, Marie, and Faith.

"Oh, hello my dear favorite students" Michelle greets them with a huge grin on her face. She's laying on her hospital bed watching the small TV placed on the wall. Her room was all white mixed with a little blue. It was quite small but it fits just perfectly for her. Michelle still looks pretty inside and out. She has light brown eyes now a little blur, black hair now almost all gray, white skin now with freckles and wrinkles. She may changed a little in the outside but her personality is still the same as always.

"Hi Ma'am" James approaches her on her bed and gives her a hug sitting beside her.

When Michelle Parker started to teaching she was 25 years old until she retired at her late sixties. Now she recently just reach 86 and that's quite long enough for her. She lived her life just the way she wanted it to.

"Hello James" Michelle sobs as she hugs James back. She's quit getting emotional for that is normal when you get old. But thankfully she still has a good memory despite of her age.

James breaks their hug standing up for Amber to hug Michelle next.

"Amber dear" Michelle cries. Amber wipes her tear sitting down beside her where James were before giving her a tight hug. Not too tight though.

"How are you?" Amber asks her as they break their hug.

It's Faith's time to hug her as Michelle answers Amber's question.

"I am better now that the four of you are here" she hugs faith. "Oh Faith" she sobs again patting Faith's back.

"Hello Ma'am" Faith gives her a smile breaking their hug before standing up for Marie to replace her.

"My turn" Marie beams walking towards Michelle's bed.

"Oh, Marie dear you got more beautiful" Michelle compliments her when Marie sits down beside her on her bed and giving her a welcoming hug.

"We missed you so much" Marie says breaking their hug.

Amber, James, and Faith are now standing beside Michelle's tiny bed. Amber sits beside the opposite side of the bed where Marie was sitting and hold her teacher's hand.

"I've missed every single one of you" Michelle admits squeezing Amber's hand on hers.

"Amber dear I read every single book of yours" she tells Amber causing Amber to flush.

"Thank you" Amber smiles. "I'll send you your favorite classic books" Amber offers. Michelle loves classic novels and she was the one who encourage Amber to be and author for she saw something great on her that no one did including Amber's own family. Michelle and Amber's favorite classic novel is "Wuthering Heights" the first classic book Amber read and borrowed from Michelle.

"Oh dear thank you" Michelle smiles.

"Let's do a pray over" James suggests looking at Faith who's standing across from him from Marie's back.

"Oh yes" Faith beams.

Marie and Amber stands up from the bed and Faith stands in front on Michelle in front of her bed. James on the other hand is beside Amber.

"Let us put ourselves in the presence of The Holy Father" Faith starts.

As Fiath started to praying at loud, Amber starts feels uncomfortable and when she opened one of her eyes, her eye meet James's and their shoulders started to shake from laughing in silence.

"Stop" mouthed Amber but James shakes even more. When they look Marie who is across them, she was already covering her mouth to prevent her from laughing.

Amber nudges James and nods towards Marie for James to look at her and when he did he he couldn't stop his laughter longer let it out followed by Amber and Marie but they quickly cover their mouths as Faith glared at them still paying. Michelle has the look on her face with awe and in the middle of stopping herself from laughing because of James's, Amber's, and Marie's reactions.

※※※※※※※※※※

An hour later, they found themselves laughing at their embarrassing happy memories as James recall it. Amber and Marie are laughing so hard that their gasping for air. Faith taps the corner of her eyes to wipe away the tears of joy from laughing too hard. Michelle finally lets out a breath of relief because finally after a while, she was able to laugh again.

"I don't know if you remember this Faith but there was this time when we pretended to be dating just to get your crush's attention and when I leaned in, the both of us almost throw up" James says laughing so hard joined bt the other expect Faith who only forces a laugh.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you still remember that" she forces a laugh again.

How can I forgot that moment of ours? Faith thought to herself.

Emmett Hawkings is a quarterback and Faith's first crush during high school. Actually, Emmett wasn't actually Faith's crush she just acted like she did like him beacause her freinds won't stop teasing her about him so she went with the joke or the flow. Emmett has a dark brown eyes almost black, red natural hair, dark brown skin, very tall, and has a very very athletic body. The first time Faith saw him is when the four of them James, Marie, Amber, and her was eating outside the bleachers because the cafeteria happens to be in a full disaster for there are some crazy teenagers got into a fight because of a girl. It was lunch time and the football team was punished because one of the players was hitting on their coach's daughter. The were punished to Sprint/jog all around the ground. Emmet was in the front followed by his teammates because he's the captain and should be always in the lead or sometimes in the back to make sure no one is left behind. Emmett immediately caught Faith's attention just by jogging and sweating like that but Faith was just attracted by him being a leader and taking full responsibility for what he's teammates have done. Unfortunately her freinds thinks different. Emmett is a huge player and has no good morals at all. He came from a rich family but he's parents got divorced and he started to be a player. That happens a lot in high school when their parents got divorced and they become this new arrogant and mean human being. Faith always believe that there is a reason behind why he acted like that but she never got the chance to even talk to Emmet.

"Wait when did that happen?" Marie asks holding her aching stomach for laughing too much.

"Didn't know about this one" Amber adds still laughing too.

"Under the bleachers while Emmett was sitting on the top" James explains before finally stop laughing.

"I miss being a teen" Amber sighs remembering those times when they were still high school. They were called nerds and all but that didn't affect them for they were only wanting to get successful someday and they did. They were also one time in their high school lives when they cut their history class and regretted it so much after and never did it again for they missed pop quiz.

"Me too" Marie admits.

"Yeah" James and Faith say in unison.

"You are still young. Live your life while you still can" Michelle says to them. "I may had the life that I wanted but I also had regrets when I realized I didn't get the chance to truly feel how to be alive and have fun" She admits surprising the four of them. Michelle's life was perfect for she had a job and money enough for herself and her parents and siblings. She worked so hard to get the life she wanted and when she did, she threw herself to work and pay her parents back for everything they have done to her. But then it was too late for her to realized that she will only live once and can't bring back time. She didn't get the chance enjoy her only life. The only regret he has is she did not listen to her parents when they told her it's time for her to enjoy her life and not worry about them. She didn't even marry the only love of her life for she was too afraid for another responsibility. Her number one responsibility is to make her parents happy because that makes her happy too. But, she forgot about herself. She didn't get the chance on having a family of her own. Children of her own that will take care of her like she did to her parents.

"Do me favor" she smiles at them "Enjoy your lives. Live and enjoy it before it's too late" Michelle words hit them so hard.