15 Drinks

"Marie's with Amber in the lobby and their now heading here" Faith informs James who looks like he's in shock because all he did when they got at Faith's hotel is stare at the wall blinking once or twice a minute.

Faith waited there in the cafe for James before they head back to her hotel room. Faith already knows something is wrong but she chose to give James a little time before he could finally share on what's bothering him.

Faith was talking to Marie on the phone sobbing as well. Marie didn't know what else to do or where to go so she called Amber first since Amber's name was the first name she landed eyes on in her contacts. Marie told Faith she made a huge mistake and will tell her the story when she and Amber gets there.

After Harry left Amber in the hospital, Marie called her and asked for help so she drove to Marie's hotel when Amber managed to stop crying over her husband who left her. Then they called Faith and eventually the both of Faith and James are already together at Faith's hotel so the two girls decided to head there.

Marie on the other hand refuses to tell Amber about what happened because she doesn't want to repeat the story all over again. She'll tell them when the four of them are complete.

Just like the old times. Whenever they have problems or even though the don't, they always ran into each other.

Faith thought to herself that she was the only one who can calm her best friends down for she was the only one who isn't broken hearted or has a problem in the moment.

"What happened? What's wrong?" Faith asks sitting beside James on her bed who's now staring at the TV. She stands up and retrieve the remote control from the nightstand and turn the TV on before sitting down again beside James. She can't handle the silence any longer so she begins to ask.

"Dan's not my biological father" James tells Faith causing her breathing to stop.

How can he not be? Faith thought to herself.

"It's a pretty long story" he adds still staring at the TV sighing.

Faith doesn't know what to say so she scot closer to James and hugs him. That's when James welcomes the pain on his chest. He cries and hugs Faith back.

Marie and Amber knocks on the door causing James and Faith to break their hug.

"I'm sorry" Faith says now sobbing too.

"No it's not your fault" he assures her. Faith nods and stand up from bed and walk towards the door and open it for Marie and Amber.

"I made a huge huge mistake!" Marie shouts as soon as Faith opens the door. Her eyes bloodshot, her nose and cheeks are red from crying. Amber who's standing beside her is blowing her nose using a tissue. A box of tissue on her other hand.

※※※※※※※※※※

An hour later, the only sober is Amber who's making a chocolate milk shake because she can't drink alcohol. Her friends bought bottles of tequila and vodka for them to knock the pain off their minds at least as what Marie suggested to her friends. Marie is kinda used on drinking while James and Faith aren't.

Marie told her friends everything that happened to Liam and her. She told her friends that she's scared to lose Liam as her friend because he's too special in her life. Amber suggested that Marie should talk to him about what happened but Marie said she's too scared to face him for she has done a very very terrible thing to Liam.

Liam on her other hand, keeps on calling Marie but she turn her cellphone off.

James also told his friends the story Dan told him. His friends can't wrap their heads about it either. Faith told him there's always a reason why they hide it from him and James tries his best to not argue and keep his temper at bay. 30 years of existence and they didn't even topd James a damn about it.