Prologue

"Let's keep in touch okay?" smiled Amber handing her best friends: Marie, Faith, and James a folded paper for each of them that has her original poems she specially wrote for and about them. She hoped that those simple poems would serve as a remembrance or souvenir as they were about to move their separate ways.

After their Graduation day, they decided to meet in a place where their friendship started—in a bookstore. It was one windy saturday afternoon when Faith was peacefully reading a book, sitting on the corner of the bookstore when suddenly someone purposely kicked her table that made her accidentally spill coffee on the borrowed book. At that same afternoon, Amber was also there reading classic books sitting right across from Faith. She immediately stood up and walked towards Faith's table to offer her some help. But, she wasn't the only one making her way to Faith to offer some help. Marie was heading there too and so was James. That's where their friendship simply started.

They were actually called the "group of nerds" for they always throw themselves at their studies. Even so, they didn't listen to bullies and they only listened to their best friends, family, and themselves about positive things. Though sometimes James words are terribly sharp but at least it was a truth rather than it feels good but was a lie.

"Let's not forget each other too" cried Faith lifting her glasses up to wipe her tears under eyes.

"Always" sobbed Marie.

"I''ll miss you guys" James voice cracked then he tried to cover it by coughing.

"I love the three of you so much" Amber said as she hugged her three best of all friends. To be honest, her only friends actually.

"Gosh, my heart hurts" groaned Marie as they break their hug.

"I know" cried Amber.

"Group hug again" James opened his arms wide open again for a long and last hug.

As they hug one last time, they were interrupted by someone clearing throat.

"Excuse me, but the four of you needs to leave" glared the scary librarian that always hated the four of them. She has a short red haired mixed with white, she's kinda old and has a tiny glasses on her grey eyes.

"May God bless you" bowed Faith to the glaring librarian making her best friend fight a laugh.

And that was the last time the four of them were together.