2 Marie

Marie Gibson a simple 29 years old former supermodel and now a supermodel trainer with a sexy lean body, big light blue eyes, curly black hair, and a flawless tan skin. She started modeling after high school and persuade it until she turns 28. Marie stopped being a supermodel after doing countless of runways and for her, it's enough and it's time for her to rest. She never actually had an actual boyfriend because she was in love with Jay who doesn't like her back that terribly hurt her feelings and also because she was too focused on her modeling career that she alsmot lost because of Jay. Jay Walters, aslso a 29 years old famous soccer player who is ridiculously hot and good looking. He has the same big eyes as Marie's but his are Grey, he has tan skin, very muscular body, and thin yet attractive lips. Marie met him during her high school days and since then, she never stopped liking him. Marie keeps on convincing herself that Jay likes her back but deep inside she knows the truth that he's only using her. When Jay is bored and has nothing to do, he goes to Marie to keep him occupied or entertained. Marie gave up almost everything to Jay even her virginity only because she thinks Jay will like her like she does to him. Anyway, this guys named Liam Payne a 29 year old professional photographer who has deep brown eyes, thin with muscular arms, brown hair, and a very kind and understanding man likes Marie. The problem is she doesn't know and Liam doesn't want to ruin their friendship. Whenever Marie cries because of Jay, she ran to Liam for comfort. Marie keeps on reminding herself that he'll always be just a friend to him and she'll always be a friend to him. Nothing more. Marie has an elder sister Maria who is a doctor and lives with their parents at their place in Washington. Her father was once a principal at their school named Ericsson and her mother was once a teacher named Maria where Marie's sister got her name from.

※※※※※※※※※※

As Marie enters her apartment in New York her and Liam's husky dog, steve and lowkey for Liam who is stepping on the letter dropped in the floor welcomes her.

"Hey boy" she says as she picks the letter up. Her phone rings in her bag as she as about to read the letter to know who's it from. She closes the door and answers her phone using only one hand while the other was holding the letters. Steve ran away from her to the living room

"Hello?" She says kicking her shoes off and putting it in the floor along with her other shoes. She was wearing her yoga pants and a work out shirt which she usually wear during trainings.

"Hey it's Liam what are you doing tonight?" Liam asks her while she puts her bag in the table near her door where she usually put her keys inside it.

"Oh hey. I don't actually have anything to do. Wanna hang out?" She asks as she walks into her her living room, letters in hand. Her living room has a pink walls with some random pictures, two couches facing each other with a table in front, and a large television in the wall.

"Your place or mine?" Liam asks as Marie lays down on the couch on her front putting the letters in the table in front of her.

"Mine" she answers.

"Okay. I'll be there in a bit with foods" he says ending the call.

When Liam and Marie hangs out they usually eat healthy food or fruits of course and watch television or talk all night long until they fell asleep in each other's arms. When Marie closes her eyes to rest from being exhausted because of the training to next models, one letter catches her eyes. When she sits up and grab it in the table but then her door bell rings. She puts it back on the table and goes straight to her door. When she opens it, she was surprised to see Jay instead of Liam. Jay was wearing running shorts and jersey that makes his hard chest look so much hard. He was sweating and looks like he just went from a run. The last time they talked was a few weeks ago when Jay invited Marie to his house then kicking her out after a few hours later making her cry for the rest of the day and as always, Liam was there to comfort her.

"Hey" he says to Marie who's in shock and is staring at him.

"Oh hey" Marie shakes her head and smiles at him and he smiles back.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?" Jay smirks.

"Sure" she laughs awkwardly opening the door widely for him to enter her apartment. She immediately texted James that they'll hang out some other time and closes the door. When she turns around, Jay lifts her by her waist and pushed her to the door making her legs wrap around Jay's waist.

"I missed you" he says as he kisses Marie's jaw making her gasps in surprise by his words. Her hand travels to Jay's wet hair making her cringe and the other hand holding her cellphone.

"You did?"

Instead of answering, Jay kisses her neck and sucking in the sensitive area under her ear making her moan and her eyes flutter close.

Jay started to walk trough the living room carrying Marie and lays her on the couch. Marie puts her phone on the table while Jay lifts his jersey up to remove it from his body revealing his hard muscles. Marie stares at his bare muscular body laying down on her couch panting. Jay spots the letters on the table and picks one up. Marie was to intimidate at his upper body to care.

"Who's Michelle Parker?" Jay asks as he reads the letter on the table. Marie's eyes widened at the mention of that name. Her... their favorite teacher in high school. She immediately stand up and grab it in the table to check if he read it correctly and he did.

"Oh my God" she breaths holding her chest. Jay grabs it from her and throws it in the floor.

"Hey!" She shouts making Jay flinch.

"What?" He shouts back.

"Don't do that" Marie lowers her voice making her way pass Jay to pick the letter up but Jay stops her by standing in front of her

"Since when did you say that to me?" He glares at Marie

"The letter is too important to me" she explains avoiding Jay's glaring eyes at her.

"More important than me huh?" He says breathing rapidly while taking a step towards her.

"It's not that..." she starts to explain but Jay picks his shirt from the floor and puts it back on his body ignoring her. "Jay, I didn't..." Jay cuts her off by raising his hand in front of them silencing her.

"Just shut up you were lucky enough I told you I missed you even I fucking don't and never will" he spits storming off the living room and head to the front door slamming it leaving Marie standing in her leaving room alone and once again hurt. Marie find herself calling Liam and he answers in the first ring. Steve their dog walks towards her and lays beside her laying his head on Marie's lap.

"I'll be there" he answers and ends the call before Marie can even say something. Liam always know what's next every time Jay visit Marie. He doesn't like Jay but he has no other choice but to go along with it.

Marie rubs Steve's head making her calm. Minutes later, there was a knock on the door and she runs to open it. She didn't even hesitate to hug Liam and he immediately hugs her back.

"I'm so stupid" she cries in Liam's chest. Liam was wearing a white hoodie and black jeans and he was also carrying bags of healthy food but he still managed to hug his best friend back.

"Let's go inside" Liam says running his free hand up and down on Marie's back. Marie obliges and steps back for Liam to enter her apartment. When he did, he neatly puts his shoes beside Marie's shoes and holds Marie's hand on their way to the living room.

"What happened this time?" He asks letting Marie sit on the couch while he puts the foods on the table. He picks the letter from the floor and place it along with the other letters.

"That letter was the reason" she points. Liam grabs the letter again and giving it to her before sitting down on the couch.

"It's from my old teacher" she explains as she opens the letter. "He thinks this is more important than him because I shouted at him for throwing it" she continues unfolding the letter.

"What a total dick" Liam snaps earing a death glare from Marie. "What? He is though" he continues shrugging. Marie rolls her eyes at him and leans into his chest as she reads the letter.

She couldn't stop the tears as she reads what her teacher wrote in the letter asking her for her visit one last time in Washington.