20 Confessions

"My head hurts" Faith whimpers holding her aching head. After she passed out from seeing the sheriff's car, they were bought in jail by the sheriff herself who happens to be Christian's mother.

They are all seated in the middle of a jail cell. Faith sits beside Marie with James and Amber by her left side.

Amber explains to the Sheriff everything that had happen because she was the only sober. The sheriff also explained that she's been trying to talk to Christian and try to convince him to stop his bad doings. Amber informed the sheriff that Christian told her that it was his birthday and getaway party in the fraternity house. Thankfully the sheriff has a soft side when it comes to the four of them so she placed them in a jail cell where only the four of them are inside for their safety until they solve the accident that happened in the fraternity house.

"She needs water" Marie says "Everybody! Anybody! My friend here needs water!" Marie shouts from inside the jail standing up from her seat to shout in the cell.

James laughs at Marie while Amber rolls her eyes at them getting annoyed by their drunkenness but can't help grinning.

"I have a confession to make" Faith states standing up in front of her friends. She stumbles but recovers quickly clearing her throat.

Marie sways her way back to her seat beside Amber. They stay silent and wait for Faith's confession. Amber knows Faith's too drunk and might say stupid things but that was the only way to shut Marie and James's mouths. So she has no other choice but to listen to her drunk asses friend that she loves anyway.

"I fell in love with someone" Faith finally admits.

"Oh come on" Marie groans "Everybody falls in love." She remarks.

"Wait! Your actually saying you're not a Vir..." he cuts himself, too stunned by the word Virgin.

"No! I'll never do that S thing to someone!" Faith growls at James defending herself.

Amber can't help herself from giggling at her drunk Friends. She looks at her watch that says 10:43 in the evening. She shakes her head from worrying and dart her attention back to Faith. They all left their cellphones at Faith's hotel aside from James who they used to text Christian the address of the fraternity house that has been confiscated by the Sheriff for now.

"I... I love you, James!" Faith practically shouts closing her eyes as the words came out from her mouth.

"What the actual fuck!" Marie laughs out loud.

"I know and I'm so sorry for falling in love with you. The more I tried to stop my feelings, the more it grows" Faith explains closing her hand together as if she's begging to James.

Amber stays silent caught off guard on Faith confession while Marie, sitting beside Amber is still laughing so hard that her stomach hurts.

James sits still staring at Faith in shock.

"No... why?" The only words that James can manage to say.

Faith moves closer but James stops her. She sighs before answering him.

"That's the problem" she shrugs and shifts on her feet. "I have no idea why I feel in love with you" she adds. She take a step towards James but she stumbles on her feet causing her to land on James's lap.

"This is new" Marie giggles enjoying Faith and James while she sits beside Amber who's confused and shock in the same time. She's confused wether Faith's joking or not but then, Faith barely say that "love" word to someone.

"I... I... No you can't love me" James gently pushes Faith off him even though they are both drunk, James would never so such things to hurt his friends.