21 Jail

"Christian..." The Sheriff repeats breathing in deeply.

"Just fucking stop" he growls.

Christian's attitude made Marie angry somehow. Marie stands up from her seat, walk towards Christian and stands in front of him.

"Asshole, What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you treating your mother like shit? Don't you know how painful that is to be snapped and cursed at by your own son? I may not be a mother but I felt the pain. This isn't my place to talk to you like this but fuck! Give your mother some respect. If you want those attention and all, let your family in your life before anyone esle. If Amber could forgive you which she does, why can't you forgive your own family who will never leave your side? Let's face the fact here your parents won't be with you always and you as their son has to cherish every moment with them you don't know what could happen in the next day or any day. Forgive yourself and your family. Everyone could care less about you but just so you know your family will never ever do that." Marie is out of breath when she finishes. Christian was taken aback her shouting at him but his features soften. Marie's words hit him too hard and made him realize things.

The Sheriff who's standing in the jail cell sobs. Marie turns around then walk back to her seat face red from anger.

"Christian..." the sheriff tries again eyes red and watery. Christian looks at her sideways before breathing in deeply.

"Sorry" he mumbles to himself looking down. He stands up and walk towards the jail cell to face his mother who is surprised.

The Sheriff's reaction made Marie's heart soften and she relaxes.

"Can we talk privately son?" She asks nervously. Christian nods then the sheriff unlocks the jail cell and leads the way outside. She locks it before leavinf with Christian somewhere so they could have a heart to heart talk.

As soon as they left, Marie and James both burst out in laughter.

"That was sick!" James laughs.

"I can't believe I just did that!" She claps her hand. Amber can't stop herself but to laugh along with them.

"Christian's... Christian's... face was... priceless" James manage to say while laughing so hard.

The the two continues to laugh, Amber stands up from her seat, walk towards Faith who's sleeping, head ahasint the wall. She sit beside Faith and gently putting Faith's head on her lap so she could sleep better. Faith mumbles something but smiles eyes still closed.

"Ops... someone's hot husband is here" Marie whisper shouts at her friends for she recognizes Harry's face from Amber's phone.

Amber looks other at the direction where Marie was looking then spotted her husband, Harry who's wearing his usual black jeans then a V neck white shirt. His eye met Amber's then relief washes over them. Amber on the other hand, isn't pleased to see him after he left Amber at the hospital. Amber rolls her eyes at Harry as he walks toward the jail cell.

"Oh no" James acts surprised and panicked.

"Are you okay? Fuck!" Harry asks cursing.

"Don't act like you care" Amber snaps letting the anger inside her takes over her.

Harry runs his hand over his hair, taking a deep breath.

"Hey man" Liam shouts from the hallway for Harry. Marie's heart exploded with emotions.

"Pretend that I'm asleep!" Marie whisper shout at James who was caught off guard when Marie lays her head on his lap making him laugh for Marie's hair tickles arms.

Harry nod at Liam then he jogs toward there.

"Stop laughing asshole" Marie scolds James then he stops himself from laughing causing his face to red.

"Where the fuck is the sheriff?" Harry complains as Liam approaches him.

"Dan's talking to her outside" liam says making James choke by the mention of his father's name. Well not his biological one though.

"James is choking!" Marie shouts jumping up from her seat.

Faith gasps and woke up sitting up, eyes wide.

"Somebody help!" Faith shouts along with Marie. Now Amber can't stop herself from her drunk and idiot friends.

"How much did you drink?" Liam asks Marie. Their eyes met and Marie looks away quickly. She didn't respond and only sit back on her seat still avoiding Liam.

Faith runs into James before Amber can stop her and starts to pat his back hard.

"I'm okay ouch!" James coughs causing Faith to stop.

"Oh you scared me" she apologizes and looks away.

"It's okay" James manage to give her a smile. Faith smiles back and Faith walks back on her seat beside Amber and places her head on her lap one again before snoring. Her friends laughs at her.

Harry notices Amber being a mother at her friends and the guilt he did to Amber hits him harder than he thought. He needed time to think about Amber being pregnant. He didn't want to shout nor say something bad at Amber so he decided to have some air and time alone to calm down. He called his mother for help who was so happy and excited about the news. Harry then finally opens up to his mother about his trauma on ending up like his father. When he relaxes, he decided to talk to Amber but she won't answer. He started to panic but he knew Amber will be careful and safe wherever she's going specially now that she's pregnant. A part of Harry knows she's with her friends and the problem was he doesn't know which one and where they live. Amber would be a great great mother to our child. He thought to himself.

"Why the fuck would the sheriff put you here while pregnant?" Harry can't stop his anger.

Amber ignores him rolling her eyes at him and removes Faith's hair away from her face. Faith's snore goes louder and mouth becomes wider causing Amber to chuckle.

Marie stays silent too shy or scared to do something stupid around Liam who's gaze is steady at her.

"What the hell happened anyway?" Liam asks Harry.

"I don't have any idea. Yet" he replies.

"We'll go find Dan" Liam suggests for he knows Marie won't talk to him anyway and so will Amber won't talk to Harry.

Harry nods and before they walk away he looks at Amber who's scowling at him.

"Please don't be mad at me anymore. I'll explain everything" he say then walk away with Liam.

"I'm gonna die!" Marie exclaims jumping up from her seat. "Liam's here. Oh God" he shakes her head

"Dan's here too" James's lips tremble.

"Amber please save us" Marie kneels in front of Amber. Faith snores while Marie kneels in front of her because her head is placed on Amber's lap. Marie turns Faith into the other side before continuing to beg Amber.

"What do you expect me to do?" Asks Amber getting annoyed once again.

"I don't know but please save us" Marie is now joined by James kneeling in front of her. Faith snores once again rolling her head into the other side where James and Marie's face are.

"I'll bring Faith with me. And the two of you has to face your problems" he simply says dismissing the both if them just in time they here chattering and heavy foots steps that Amber recognizes as Harry's boots. James and Marie recognize the voices and they both start to panic.