9 Lives

"Marie?" Amber asks to sexy woman standing in front of the receptionist wearing a tight blue jeans and a plane maroon crop top. When the girl turns around they both gasps in surprise.

"Amber?" Marie asks mouth wide open.

"Oh my God" they both say in unison and laugh in the same time. The did not hesitate to run into each other for a hug.

"I haven't seen you for so long!" Marie sequels during their hug.

"I know" Amber laughed breaking their hug "Look at you!" She takes a glimpse of Marie's perfect body. Marie blushes as Amber compliments her.

"And look at you!" Marie compliments Amber's favorite green dress that shows her curvy body that she's wearing.

"Girl! How are you?" Amber asks her best friend.

"Single but still adorable" Marie jokes and they both laugh.

"Jay Walters still I see" Amber teases and Marie shakes her head shrugging. Amber knows Jay because Marie used to be or still so obsessed with him during their high school days.

"How are you?" She asks changing the subject while pulling Amber to walk with her to their old favorite teacher's hospital or home for the aged room. But she stops walking as she noticed Amber wedding ring. Amber notices her reaction causing her to chuckle.

"Right" Amber laughs at Marie "I'm married!" She sings showing her wedding ring to Marie.

"What?!" Marie shouted in disbelief throwing her hands in the air dramatically. "I'm so hurt you didn't invite me to your wedding!" She adds holding her heart.

"It was a private wedding actually" Amber explains laughing.

"Private wedding?" She asks and when Amber nods. 

"Shit!" Marie curses and jumps up and down while her goes wider. "Maria's planning for a private wedding too soon" she adds informing Amber.

"Maria's getting married?" Amber asks for she thought Maria is already married. Jules, Amber's brother and Maria has the same age and Jules happens to have children already.

"Yeah she told me Zayn hotie Malik proposed to her finally" Marie claps her hand together causing the both of them to laugh.

"We have so much to catch up with" Amber shakes her head still laughing.

As the both of them sit on a chair outside the room of their old teacher and talks about their lives, in the ground floor of the nursing home, James on the other hand is rushing  his way to stop the elevator from closing. He puts his hand inside it to stop and it opens again. He lets out a breath of relief then coughs when his hazel brown eyes met gray eyes. Their eyes both widen in surprise until Faith blinks rapidly and stare at James.

"I... F..." James doesn't know what to say or do until the elevator closes again and this time Faith stopped it.

"Hi! Get in!" She smiles and James obliges happily.

"Hi! How are you?" James hugs Faith and she hugs him back a little awkward.

"I'm good" she smiles as they break their hug "You?" She asks.

"I'm good too" he smiles back. "It's been so long since I last saw you" he breaths.

They can't stop themselves from grinning.

"I know" Faith laughs joined by James.

"I wasn't expecting this" James admits as they laugh.

"Me either"