The Day We Went on a Triple Date

Trigger Warnings: Fluff Overdose OwO

I just finished pulling up my freshly shined combat boots and putting a silver chained necklace with a bright purple gem on it that Roman got me when there was a knock on my door. I knew exactly who it was. I smiled widely, putting a bit more of a hurry into my makeup.

I blushed my cheeks with a nude color, along with black lipstick and purple eyeshadow. I didn't bother with eyeliner knowing I'd never get it perfect if I was rushing myself. I stood up from my vanity and gave myself one final look it the mirror.

A black blazer with a purple button-up. Ripped black jeans and studded black belt completed my look. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. But frankly, I didn't want to. Tonight was going to perfect. Just me, my boyfriend, and my four best friends on a date together. This is all what we needed, whether we wanted to admit it or not.

Walking over to my bedroom door, I opened it. Roman stood in front of me, an absolute star-struck look across his face. He was wearing a salmon color button-up with white pants and shoes. His hair was slicked back and he was wearing some nude lip gloss. "You look stunning," He muttered, still scanning me up and down.

"So do you!" I smiled. I gave him a quick kiss before pushing past him and walking into the living room. Everyone else was already dressed, making me feel a little bad for taking so much time.

Patton was wearing a light blue dress and his favorite sparkly heels. His hair was extra curly and he had Roman give him ombre blue eye shadow. Logan had a black button-up and dress pants, the only splash of color on him being a dark blue tie. Damion had a yellow button-up that was also a crop top. He had gray pants and yellow sneakers. He was also sporting some makeup, just enough to highlight his eyes and hide his scar. Remus was in a short lime green dress with stiletto black boots that had a cut around his heel.

We were all dressed to impress and we felt like it too. Patton beamed at me, clapping his hands. "Oh, you look so good, Virge!" He cheered. I blushed, shoving my hands in my pockets while Roman wrapped an arm around me.

"Shall we get going then?" Logan asked. We all nodded, latching onto our boyfriends before heading out the door. Parked out front was a long black limo with a pride flag painted on it. I have to be honest, all of this was Mother and KC's idea. Apparently, KC learned about an entire area of Gainsville dedicated to people involved in the pride community. So they saved up some money for us to have the night of our lives. They both thought we all needed it.

We piled into the limo, buckling up and feeling the car start to move as soon as we were settled. From what I know, we're going to a teenage version of a gay bar. Basically, it's like a gay clubhouse, and tonight was the formal dance there. I was super excited. I'm not big on dances, but Roman was excited. So I was pushing down my nerves just for him.

"Oh, I'm so ready for this, I can hardly take it!" Patton exclaimed, hopping up and down in his seat.

"Agreed. Life has been so fucked right now, I'm ready to just chill and not have to be ashamed of who we are," Damion added.

"I'm ready for the end of the night if you know what I mean!" Remus purred, pushing his shoulder into Damion's. We all laughed. Roman slipped his hand into mine, sending a spike of pleasure up my back.

"You gonna be okay tonight?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, giving him a loving kiss. We pulled up to our destination, thanking the driver as we exited. When we got inside the clubhouse, the place was jamming.

There was a disco ball in the air, music blasting, and piles upon piles of pizza boxes. There were people of all ages dancing together. Some people in dresses, some in suits, some in a mixture of both. This was a place to be whoever you wanted to be. And I was all for it.

Patton pulled Logan over to go get some food while Damion and Remus hit the dance floor. Roman never left my side, keeping our hands securely locked together. "What do you want to do?" He asked me.

"Not sure," I answered, surveying the area. "It's all so...wild," I added.

"Why don't we sit down first. Then we can ease into getting food and dancing, okay?" He suggested. I went along with it, allowing him to guide me towards a seating area. We sat down in a corner, right next to a large open window. I could see the sunset from here. It was gorgeous. I stared at it for who knows how long until I heard Roman laughing.

"What's so funny?" I smiled, pushing his arm playfully.

"It's just you and your adorableness," He told me. He picked up my hand and gave it a kiss. "I mean, you're just so cute. You liked sunsets back at SJMH and here you are still; entranced by the sun," He laughed.

"Is that why you fell in love with me?" I asked.

"Virgil, I could go on for years about all the reasons I love you. You're the perfect mix of a human. And I don't know who I'd be without you." I was blushing head to toe by the time he finished that. I had to turn away, shyly flicking my eyes downwards.

Suddenly a slow song came on. The spotlights turned to hearts as they span along the dance floor. Roman gave me a look, his eyes filled with lust. He stuck his hand out, "Wanna dance?" He offered.

"A thousand times yes," I agreed. We exchanged hands as we circled out to the dance floor. Roman put his hand on my waist while I put my hand on his shoulder, our other two hands locked together. We danced just like that. Gazing into each other's eyes with happy smiles dawning our faces. "Tonight is perfect."

"Isn't it?" He said, pressing a kiss into my forehead. I could see Patton and Logan facing together as well as Damion and Remus. We were all so happy, something we hadn't been together in a very long time.

When the song came to a close, Roman and I grabbed some drinks. We were joined by the others as we found a seat at a small corner booth together. Patton brought over a whole pizza box and we dug in. I hadn't realized how hungry I had been.

The rest of our night was spent dancing and shoving food in our faces. The recipe for a perfect night in my opinion.

The night was over sooner than I realized, but that didn't mean the fun stopped there. We pulled up in the driveway and waved to the limo driver as he drove off. Remus carried Damion inside while the rest of us walked. We said our goodnight to the other couples before Roman and I headed into our room.

As soon as the door was shut, Roman pushed me against it. Our lips collided, pleasure shooting all throughout me. I put my hands on his chest, pulling him closer to me. I didn't want any of this to stop.

We took a small break to breathe but while we did, Roman slipped off my blazer and was working on unbuttoning my top. I was doing the same to him, but of course, he was faster than I. He pushed me onto our bed, taking his shirt off himself. With his legs spread on either sides of my hips, he started removing my belt.

Fireworks for the rest of the evening.