11✮

Sydney, Australia

The next day, Calum and Silver were both in the kitchen, he was making breakfast while she was seated with a worried gesture on her face

Calum carried a plate with bacon and eggs and another with a stack of pancakes. He brought them down in front of Silver who seemed disinterested in her breakfast. She wasn't used to eating a lot during the first meal of the day. At home, she always ate some fruit and one egg accompanied by her favorite tea.

"Most important meal of the day, eggs sunny side up, bacon, toast and in case you're really hungry, a stack of chocolate pancakes wich smell incredible, if I do say so myself," Calum said proudly at his cooking skills. He wasn't used to doing stuff like this but he wanted to do something special for his niece.

"Thanks, Cal," Silver muttered.

"Not hungry again?" Calum asked with a frown, "You hardly ate your pizza, your favorite, and you're not eating your breakfast... You're not sick, are you Evie? He asked worriedly, putting his hand on Silver's forehead. 

"I'm fine, I promise." The girl said with a smile and a shrug, "Where's dad?" she asked.

"He and Miss," he put on a girly high pitch voice."Lukey! I missed you last night..."  Silver giggled, " Left about half an hour ago, you were sleeping and he didn't want to wake you. Of course, I'd oversleep too if I was up in the middle of the night making mysterious phone calls from my bathroom."

Silver tried not to look like deer caught in headlights as she choked on the orange juice she was drinking. " Oh... I was calling my friend for camp. Emma.  She's from London."

"Oh, I see and you wanted to call Emma at a time that was convenient for her because of the time difference," Calum stated as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Exactly. Because of the time difference." Silver nodded with a smile.

"Um... very smooth." Calum said,  staring at her,  "Oh, I forgot, your father wants you to go to the studio as soon as you're done with breakfast."

"He does? Thanks!" Silver bit a piece of toast and munched on it.

"I'm done!" she said and hopped off the stool. She was about to go out when Petunia barked at her again, making her jump in surprise.

"That dog has gotten so weird..." she remarked, rushing off to one of the doors as Calum looked on from the kitchen. "Bye Cal, thanks again for breakfast!" she said rushing to go to her dad's.

"The studio is downstairs Stevie" Calum instructed confusedly at her. He thought she was acting really strange.

"Sorry, I... forgot." Silver said with a giggle. He looked at the girl wondering what was going on with her lately.