~one~

Gigi POV: I've been going to JSA school for the arts for about 2 years now. It's my junior year now and I start it in about a week. I've never had a roommate but I'm supposed to be getting one today. I'm nervous but yet exited. I hope she's okay with my vibe I have here but mostly I hope she's okay with me liking girls. I have a les flag on my wall so it's not like I'm hiding it or anything. I'm here for musical theatre, I am a huge theatre kid. After middle school and being leads in middle school musicals and having good roles my parents decided to send me here for highschool so now I've been here ever since. I hear a knock on the door and soon after I hear someone yell "hi roommate here". "Oh I'm coming" I yell and get up to open the door. As soon as a open the door I see this absolutely beautiful girl. She looks about 5'7, about 5 inches taller than me, long curly hair and the prettiest eyes ever. Like wow I can't believe this girl is gonna be my roommate.

Crystal POV: I get to my new door about a week and a half before junior year starts at JSA. I got accepted in for ballet. I've been dancing since I was about 4 years old and I've always wanted to go to a performing arts school. I find the room in I knock on the door. I can't open it since I have so much stuff to carry. My roommate comes to open the door and when she opens it I can't help but look at this beautiful girl Who is standing on the other side. Beautiful straight red hair, she's shorter that me so that's adorable. She smiles at me and she's absolutely gorgeous. "Hi I'm Gigi, Gigi Goode" she says. Wow Gigi what a beautiful name. "Well hello I'm crystal methyd. Nice to meet you beautiful" I say back already shooting a shot. I unpack my stuff, hanging up my clothes, organizing my books and binders. Gigi and I have our own bathroom so I put my toiletries in there. "You need any help love?" Gigi asks me. Wow I'm already getting nicknames this is great. "Yes please hun" I say back. She helps me make my bed and decorate my side of the room. Good thing we have the same vibe. I pull out my mini bi flag and Gigi looks at it and smiles. This girl something else. We make some small talk and I can tell I already like this girls vibe. We get done decorating and we start to talk and get to know each other. "So where are you from" I ask Gigi, wanting to know more. "I'm from California but my parents send me here to Ohio for this school it's always been my dream. You" Gigi says. I'm pretty sure she's here for musical theatre considering all of the playbills on her side of the wall and all of the musical pics of her in costume. "I'm here for ballet and I came from Missouri. My parents looked into it one day, I audition and got in and I'm glad to be here" I tell her earning a smile from her. She moves over to my bed to sit by me. We keep talking about stuff and we get deep. I've only known this girl today and I feel like I've known her my whole life. "Is it okay if I cuddle you?" Gigi asks me. "Of course doll" I say back. She cuddles up next to me. Me being the big spoon cause I'm taller than her. She gets a message and I don't wanna look and invade her privacy so I close my eyes. I hear Gigi say "my friend jaida is having a party tonight you wanna come? I promise to stay by you." She tells me. "Uhhh of course I'll go" I say back excited to get to spend time with Gigi. We both get dressed and do our makeup. Me in the Bathroom and Gigi at her desk. I walk out in my right black dress and my hair pulled back  I'm pulling on my red heels and all I hear is "damn girl you look hot as hell" Gigi tells me. I can't help but blush. I look up to see her in this gorgeous emerald green dress with her hair half up half down. "You look stunning as well honey" I say back earning a smile from her. She slips on her tan heels and we walk out of our dorm. "Be prepared cause there will be alcohol and some drugs. Nothing hard tho only some weed and nic." Gigi tells me. What this girl doesn't know is I'm a heavy weight so this is gonna be fun.

Gigi POV: we walk into jaidas party. Jaida greets me and crystal and hands us a white claw. Her signature. I take it gladly and so does crystal. I take crystal to the back balcony cause I wanna see her for a while and talk to her. We sit down and both crack open our claws. I pull out my vape and hit it. I give it to crystal and we keep talking. People keep looking at her weird but that's probably cause she is new. We finish our drinks and grab more from the cooler next to us. After a couple more claws I'm a little delirious but crystal seems fine. Damn. Crystal put my vape in her bra, I wish I was that vape, and helps me up. As we're leaving jaida asks where we're going. Me being a little too tipsy to talk crystal answers for me.  "She's had a little too much and has requested for us to go back to our dorm. I had fun meeting you bye bye!" Crystal says to jaida. She's just the cutest. We get back to our dorm and crystal announces she is going to shower. But before she gets in the shower she gets me out a fresh pair of clothes and not just my clothes. She gave me one of her shirts and let me tell you. My tipsy ass was pretty thrilled. While she's in the shower I play my show tunes playlist occasionally singing along. Crystal gets out of the shower and a little while after comes out with me. She walks out to me belting "world burn" from mean girls. I can't help but blush and crystal just looks amazed. "Damn my girl can sing" she says causing me to laugh. I turn off my music and get in bed. Crystal is still straightening up her side of the dorm. She just looks so cute. I drift asleep to that half awake half asleep thing. A little bit later I here crystal come over and wisper "goodnight miss Goode" and gives me a little peck on the forehead. My heart melts. I'm blessed to have this girl as my roommate ahh.
——————————————————————————
1188 words
New book!! I hope you all enjoy
Check out my one shot book :)
@itsnickybixch on insta