~nine~

Gigi pov: it's the next morning since my date with crystal and it's also Sunday. We have to go back to school tomorrow so I catch up on my homework that I just didn't bother to do this weekend. I pick out my outfit and since it's chilly I pick a pair of ripped jeans, a pastel pink top, a fluffy Sherpa jacket and these adorable lesbian pride themed vans I got about a year ago when I came out. I shower now so I don't have to tomorrow morning. I come out and decided to do a facemask. As the face mady is drying I get a text from jaida. "Hey girl wanna go to the mall?" The text says. "Of course just swing by my dorm when you wanna go" I text back. I wake up crystal and tell her because she doesn't always check her phone and I don't wanna be missing. "Crystal baby I'm just waking you up to tell you I'm gonna go to the mall with jaida soon" I tell her. "Thank you babes. Have fun" she says back. Crystal goes back to sleep amd jaida knocks on the door. We walk out to my car and we drive to the closest mall. We go to all the basic stores. I get myself some new underwear from pink cause ya know they have good deals. I get some for crystal too that I know she'll like and look good in. I check out there then we go to zumiez and hollister. There's nothing there I like so we go to the food court. I get a smoothie and jaida gets coffee cause that's all she ever drinks. We sit down and talk for a while. She asked about crystal and I then I ask her about how things are going with her bf. After what seems like forever we get back in my car and go back to campus. I go back into the down and crystal is just getting up. I give her the little gift I got her and she just smiles and winks at me. No words. I take off my shoes and lay in bed.

Crystal pov: GiGi got me a little gift at the mall today and now I know what I'm gonna do. I get In the shower and shave everything. I do my curly hair routine because I know gigi likes it. I get out of the shower and lotion down. I put on one of the new pairs of underwear she got me and a put in a matching bralette. I put on a cropped tank and a pair of black leggings. I walk out about to get things heated with Gigi but she's in Bed vibin. This girl wow I love her. I just laugh to myself and get in her bed with her and fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up and realize that it's a fucking school morning. Great juuuuust great. I put on sweatpants and a tanktop cause I'm not feeling it today. I pack my ballet bag and book bag then wake up gigi. "Stay home with me babyyyyyy" Gigi wines. "Hun I totally would but I don't wanna miss ballet" I told her back. "You can still go to ballet. You'll just be absent for half the dayyy. Come here momma" Gigi says. I guess I'll stay home with her. I'm still gonna leave around 3 since ballet is at 3:45 and I like to be early. It looks good to the teacher. Apparently jaida, Jan and Jackie skipped to so we all just hung out till I had do leave. If I'm being honest I love it here. This school is just straight good vibes. Like I truly enjoy it. Soon the clock hits 2:30 and I get dressed. I put on my pink tights with my black Leo and practice skirt. Ya know basic ballet dress code. Then I do my hair in a perfect slicked back braid into a bun I grab my shoe bag and head out.
—————————————————————————-
684 words
Sorry it's so short!!
Insta @lovelymethyd_