~five~

Smut

Gigi pov: we had to leave early. I need crystal bad. We go into the dorm and crystal locks it behind her. She starts kissing me as we walk to my bed. She puts me on her bed and gets on me. I know crystal is a top so I let her take over completely. She starts kissing me down my neck. She takes off my shirt and kisses down to my stomach and leaves a hickey at my waistline. She licks back up my body and grabs my left tit. She massages it while she sucks the other and my body melts under her. She moves to the other tir and does the same. She goes back up to my neck and starts sucking it. She finds my sweet spot and starts sucking it. It's definitely gonna leave a hickey. I cant help but moan loud. Crystal immediately takes her lips off my neck and gives me a look like I'm ab to get what I want. She makes complete eye contact with me as she slides off my shorts. She starts to rub my clit through my underwear and my legs to weak. She kisses me and I can't help but moan a little here and there. Every time I do I can feel crystal smile into the kiss. She then pulls down my underwear quickly and moves down to my vagina. I can feel her breath in it and I want more. She looks at me like she wants an okay. I nod back and she starts going in. She sucks my clit slowly but painfully slow. I want more. She suddenly slips two fingers in me and I let out a loud moan. She fingers me fast and it feels amazing. Out of all the girls I've Ben with she knows what she's doing best.

Crystal pov: I'm eating out gigi and she's being so good. I suck on her clit while moving me young around. I slip in a third finger and she starts to go crazy. At this point anyone in rooms around us can definitely hear but we don't care anymore. "Crystal babes I'm close" I hear Gigi tell me. I don't say anything back and I just help her ride it out. Thrusting my fingers in further and moving my tounge faster until I feel her walls clench up and she lets out a moan of relief. I go back up to her beautiful lips and kiss her. She was so good for me. "Time to return the favor" Gigi told me. We switch places and she's now on top. Since I'm already naked she starts kissing me while growling both of my tits. She then moves one hand down to my clit and starts rubbing it. I can't help but groan a bit. She then moves down to between my legs. She starts eating me out like it's her fucking dinner. She knows what to do damn. And I thought I was experienced. She licks me Pussy while rubbing my clit. She then removes her mouth from my pussy and goes it with 3 fingers. It feels so good I'm now a moaning mess. I can feel my self about to finish but I don't warn Gigi, I just let it happen. After I finish I kiss her and she collapses on top of me. We're both panting and sweaty messes at this point. Gigi rolls from on top of me to next to me on my chest. "I love you" she tells me. I smile like an idiot when I hear that. "I love you too" I say back and we both go to sleep.
——————————————————————————-
616 words
Send requests for oneshot book
Insta @lovelymethyd_
Hope y'all enjoyed