~fifteen~

Gigi pov: last night I didn't get much sleep since I was catching up on homework. I get up dragging along to see that crystal is already up. She's in the bathroom so I go in there to greet her. "Good morning baby" I say to crystal. "Goodmorning love" crystal says back to me and gives me a kiss. I straighten my red hair and do basic makeup. "By the way my mom is coming to visit a weekend she is free. She wants to meet you and she misses Jackie,Jan, jaida and of course me" I tell her. "Yay omg! I'm exited to meet her" crystal responds back to me with. I go pick out my outfit for the day. I decide on sweats and a cropped purple shirt with black vans. Crystal wears a pair of ripped jeans and a hoodie. She looks good like she does everyday. We get ready and grab our bags. I grab my keys and crystal and I go to my car. We drive to campus with no issue and go to our classes. I'm sitting through all of my classes barley paying any attention. I'm too busy texting crystal. I mean I should probably be paying attention since it's high school but I'd rather text crystal. Time passes and it's now the end of the day. I have a voice lesson and read through with the cast of Oklahoma for musical. Crystal got a ride with jaida so she didn't have to wait on me. Once I finish with everything I get I. The car and mind my own business driving the short 3 minute drive to the dorms. I get back to the dorm and crystal isn't there. I put down my books and see if she's in the bathroom. Nope not there. I go to jaidas room to see if crystal is there. I don't want her hurting herself anymore oh god. I walk into jaidas room and I see crystal smoking a cigarette on the couch. "Hey babes" I say relieved that she's okay. "Hi geeg" crystal says back. We go back to our dorm and relax. I start on some home then I go shower. While I'm in the shower I think about a lot. Mainly crystal since she is my world. I sing a little to the music I'm playing and wash my hair and body. I shave my legs so they're smooth as hell. I get out, dry off and slip on a huge tee shirt I found in my dad's drawer about a year or two after he passed away. Under that I wear just underwear cause it's crystal it's not like she hasn't seen me naked before. I walk out to see crystal on the beds studying. "Whatcha doin baby?" I ask crystal. "Just studying some Spanish. Even tho I'm pretty much fluent I like to practice it still." Crystal says. She's in a higher spanish than me. I'm in Spanish 2 and she's in Spanish 4. I might need her to tutor me. My phone decided to start ringing. It's a FaceTime call from my mom!! "Hey mommy!" I say exited as I pick up. "Hey gorgina what's up!" My mom says back. Crystal looks at me with a smile. I know how bad they wanna meet each other. "Hey mom I have someone who wants to say hi" I tell my mom. "Okay sweetheart" my mom says back to me. I get crystal over here and she picked up my phone. "Hi ms. Goode!" Crystal says happily. She just looks so cute. "Hello! You must be crystal" my mom says. Crystal just nods with a smile on her face and my mom continues saying "please, just call me Kristi". Crystal and my mom talk for about 15 minutes and I can tell they really are liking each other and that makes me thrilled. Next thing I know jan, jaida and Jackie bust into my dorm. "BITCH is that Kristi!" Jaida yells. "Yes miss hall you would be correct". My mom says back. My mom loves my friends. She calls them "the 3 J's" I just think it's cute. Jaida, Jackie and Jan all talk to my mom for what seems like forever. "Tell gigi and crystal to get over here I have good news for the five of you" my mom says. Crystal and I come on over and my lovely mother says "I'm coming this weekend to see you all". We all get so excited. Of course I'm the most excited cause she's my fuckin mom but we're all so excited. My mom hangs up and we all chill in crystal and my dorm. We all end the night by getting drunk and the rest is just a blur. Yes, we got drunk on a school night lol.
__________________________________
808 words
Insta @jackies.merkins
^dm ne requests for my oneshot book :)