~four~

Gigi pov: I woke up before crystal and got off of her chest. I don't exactly know how I ended up there but I am not complaining at all. I have some vocal practices early this morning. I get ready in a pair of jeans and a nice shirt with my espadrille sandals. I straighter my long red hair and do basic makeup. I write crystal a note and text her to tell her where I am going. I walk down to the lobby then walk to my favorite place on campus, the art hall. I walk down and go to my music room. I have a private today. My coach and I start with some warm ups then we go into songs. I have a pretty big audition next week. JSA is putting on a production of Oklahoma! And I want to be laurey. I decide to audition with "many a new day" cause that was the one I liked the best on the audition list. I sing it through once and it sounded shaky for my first time. I did it again "that sounded amazing Gigi! Work more with your vibrato since this isn't really a belting song. You've got this in the bag!" My vocal coach says. "Thank you mrs. K ! Even if I don't get laurey I have a shot at ado Annie!" I said back as I pack my bag. "Yes you do honey. Now drink some water I don't want you to strain your voice" Mrs. K tells me. I smile at her and thank her and go back to my dorm. As I'm about to walk in I can hear classical music from the outside of the door. Crystal is practicing pointe. I wait till the song is over and walk in before she plays another one. "Dang G you looking real good" crystal says making me smile. Also I have a little nickname there huh. I could get used to G. Crystal sits down and takes of her pointe shoes and I just watch her. It's amazing how much stuff goes into it. Like all of the padding and shit.

Crystal pov: I can't stop looking at gigi since she came back. There's something different about this girl and I can't tell what it is. She's absolutely flawless. "How did your practice go?" I ask her. "It went good. I think I'll get laurey but if not I'm definitely getting ado!" She says back really happy. It just makes me smile. Since school starts back up in September I already have to be practicing and look good. I don't wanna be that new girl who's a hot fuckin mess. "Imma get ready and how about we go to chipotle" I say. "Okay I'm down" Gigi says back with a big smile. I go into the bathroom and do the normal bathroom stuff. I then do some lighter makeup and get on a pair of jeans with a basic pride shirt from a fest I was at. I'm probably gonna wear my Birks with this fit. I walk out of the bathroom and I hear "lookin good as hell love" from Gigi. I smile and we walk out the door. I get in my car and drive to chipotle. Gigi ordered online pickup while I got ready so we just had to walk in and get it. It smells so good I might cry. We grab our bag of food then I drive to a park and find a little picnic table. We sit there and talk for what feels like hours. It's nice I like it. We both finish our meals and get back in the car. We bop to music but only the good shit you know? The car ride feels so short when we get back on campus and to our dorm "hey crystal jaida is having a small get together tonight if you wanna come" Gigi asks me. "Of course I wanna come" I say back excited to go. I love Gigi's friends. They're fun to be around. We both go to the bathroom to get ready. I've known miss Gigi good for about a week now and we're inseparable it seems like. I drop my eyeshadow brush while getting ready of course. Only my clumsy ass. But when I go to pick it up, I stand there and just stair into Gigi's absolutely gorgeous eyes. I catch her glance at my lips and at this point I just fucking yolo it. I kissed Gigi goode. It was amazing. She kissed back and I just melted into it. It felt like heaven. We pull apart and we smile at each other. Gigi leans in for another kiss and I gladly accept it. I finish getting ready with a permanent smile on my face. I'm so happy right now and nothing could change my mood. We get into comfy outfits then walk over to jaidas room and get this night started. We get to her down and just walk in. We do basic girl stuff you know? Until jaida, good old jaida decides to play truth or dare but instead of chickens you have to take a shot or take of a layer of clothes. Oh god. "Jackie truth or dare" jaida asks. "Uhhh dare" Jackie responds with. "I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room" jaida tells her to do. Without hesitation Jackie gets up to kiss her girlfriend, Jan. "Crystal since you're new here truth or dare" Jackie asks me. I don't know what I wanna choose so I play it safe with a truth. "Alright, what's the worst drug you've ever done" Jackie asks me. "I've smoked weed once then realized it wasn't for me" I said back. I told them that vapes are more my thing ya know? My lungs said "◼️◼️". It was my turn to ask the question now. "Miss goode truth or dare" I ask Gigi. "Dare" she said back. "Kiss someone you wouldn't mind fucking" I tell her. Gigi stairs at me while she takes a shot. I'm def gonna have to ask her that one again later. More questions are asked and after many layers removed I get a text from gigi even tho she's right next to me. I open it anyways to read it. She said "let's go back to our dorm. I. Want. You. Crystal" I look at her and blush. "Gigi doesn't feel good I'm gonna take her back to our dorm" I tell the gang. I here a lot of goodbyes and I love you's from our friends. We run back to our dorm and lock it behind us...
———————————————————————-
1123 words
Hope y'all enjoy :)
Smut in next chapter ✨🥴