~twenty five~

Tw: s/h scars
Crystal pov: did that just happen? Did my girlfriend tell me when in love with me? I'm honestly overflowing with emotions. "Crystal babe say something" Gigi tells me scared. "I'm in love with you to Georgina. You're the love of my life" I say back starting to cry. "That's all over ever wanted and more" Gigi says smiling. I lean in and kiss her and she kisses back. I start driving one hang on the wheel the other on Gigi's thigh slowly moving up every second. Every time I move up Gigi giggles and it just makes my heart happy. We sing along to the music that Gigi is playing through the aux cord and it really makes me think. Like this is the girl I wanna spend my whole life with. I wanna marry her. I wanna have kids with her like hell I wanna grow old with her ugh. Once we get back to Gigi's house we walk in and go straight to the kitchen. I get my red bull that I had in the fridge from earlier and grab a bag of chips and head up to Gigi's room while she makes coffee. I get changed into pajamas. I take off my shirt and examine my stomach. My scars have gone down and they're not noticeable. It makes me so proud of myself. I take off my jeans and as soon as I take them off Gigi walks in. "Hey babes" I say to gigi as she walks in with her sandwich and coffee. "Hey crissie" Gigi says and comes over and kisses me. "I don't like to point things out but I'm so proud. Your scars look so good crystal Elizabeth. You're my fighter and I love you" Gigi tells me and it just makes me smile. "Thank you babes I love you so much" I say and gigi just responds with "feeling is mutual". I go to the bathroom to shower and it takes about 5 minutes. I come back to see Gigi in her pajamas on her bed. I get In bed with her and look at the clock. It's 2am on the 4th of December. I drift to sleep curling up in Gigi's chest. Never wanting to leave her side.

Gigi pov: crystal falls asleep on my chest. I stroke her hair and go on my phone. I hear my door open and see none other than my aunt rosy. "Hey girl I was dropping your mom off home she drank a lil too much and we don't want her driving. Message me sometime and let's hang out with yo lady friend" my aunt rosy says. I just laugh I absolutely love her. "Okay aunt rosy thank you" I say as she leaves and shuts the door. As random as that was it was nice to see her. I miss her crazy ass. Anyways, I go on my phone for a little bit then slowly drift to sleep with my love on my chest.
____________________________________
505 words
Insta @jackies.merkins and @rosywithayhorn
Hope you enjoy :)
Sorry chapters are so short :( I got hella block