~eighteen~

Tw: body image, self harm/scars, Ed and thoughts of death (very minor)
Gigi pov: I wake up to my phone timing and I see it's my mom so of course I pick it up. "Hey mommy" I say. "Hey gigi. I called you 2 other times how come you didn't pick up?" My mom asks. "I was asleep sorry about that" I say laughing. "It's okay doll. Anyways it's about 10:30. Would it be okay if I came around 1?" My mom asks. "Of course! I'm gonna go get ready now. By I love you!" I say. "I love you to gorgeina" my mom days back. I hang up then go to the bathroom. I look at my neck immediately and the redness has gone away a lot but it's still bad. I'm a pro at covering hickies at this point so it's fine it's fine. I shower and when I get out I wrap a towel around me and go into the room to pick out clothes. I pick out black leggings and a cute sweater that I'm gonna pair with high top converse. "Hey babygirl" I say to crystal once I notice she's up. She smiles back at me and I continue with "my mom called this morning she's coming over around one". "Okay cool! It's like 11 right now so I should probably get ready" crystal says laughing. I laugh back and do yo the bathroom to do my makeup. I give my hair loose Dutch braids. For my makeup I just use highlighter, eyeshadow and mascara. Now it's time to cover up these bad boys from last night. I start by color correcting it then I cover it up and it looks like there's nothing there. I am a god at covering them. After crystal and I get ready we still have some time so we go to Starbucks. We wanted to go to chik-fil-a but of course it's closed since it's Sunday. Anyways, we get out Starbucks and come back to the down. It's around an hour untill my mom is gonna ne here. "I'm gonna call the girls to come over" I tell crystal. Crystal nods and I text the groupchat too many times to count. Next thing I know all the girls are in the dorm. We're all talking until we hear a knock on the door. "MOVE OVER BITCHES I GOT IT" jaida yells causeing is to laugh. She opens the door and it's my mom. "KRISTI" jaida tells once again and hugs my mom real tight. "Hi miss jaida I missed you love" my mom says as she walks in. Next she gives Jackie hugs "he's miss Jacqueline I missed you. How's everything going?" My mom asks Jackie. "It's good thank you" Jackie says back with a smile. "Move over sis" Jan says to Jackie and gives my mom a huge hug. "Jan my girl how are you" my mom says hugging Jan. "I'm just vibin" Jan says back while laughing. Next my mom comes to me and gives me a hug and she kisses me on the cheek. We talk for a little while then she goes to crystal and gives crystal a hug. Once everyone is re-introduced and talking we spend the rest of the night playing games, eating and just talking. I missed my mom so much and I'm happy she decided to come down this weekend. It's about 12:50am and my mom decides it's time for her to leave since she's old. Anyways, the girls say their goodbyes and leave then it's just crystal, me and my mom in the room. "Girls I'm so glad I got to see all of you this weekend. My sweet Gigi, please keep being as fabulous as you are your mommy loves you so much" my mom tells me. I tear up and say "thank you mommy I love you I'm gonna miss you so expect a lot of calls".   "Okay baby thank you. And crystal, thank you for being so kind and sweet to me. And a big thank you for treating my baby girl right you are one in a million crystal. Thank you" my mom says to crystal and crystal looks like she's about to cry. She gives my mom a hug and before we know it she's on her was out and we're both pretty sad not gonna lie. "Hey geeg I'm gonna shower okay?" Crystal says. "Okay baby" I say back and vibe on the couch while crystal showers.

Crystal pov: I walk on the bathroom ready to shower. I turn in the water to let it get warm then I get undressed. As I take off my shirt my scars brush past it and it stings so bad. There are a few new ones but Gigi doesn't have to know. She can't know I don't want her to not love me. I run my hands along my body and it's just small. I don't remember the last time I ate over 500 calories in a day now that I think about it. I'm starving I know it. My body is slowly dying cause of how I treat it but somehow I'm at peace with it. The thought of me dying doesn't scare me at all. I feel like I'm ready but I just can't. I can't do that for Gigi. I don't wanna think like this anymore. "GORGINA COME HERE I NEED YOU" I yell to make sure she hears me. I hear her run to the bathroom door to see me.  "Baby what's up" she asks concerned. "I'm scared of hurting myself. Please shower with me or sit out my me" I ask. "Of course baby. I'll come in with you to know I got all my eyes on you" Gigi says. We both get in the shower and I have the love of my life protecting me.
_________________________________
988 words
Insta @jackies.merkins
Hope you enjoy✨