~twenty eight~

A/n and question at the end

             The girls get to Gigi's aunts house in about 30 minutes. When they walk through the door they're instantly greeted with hugs from Gigi's family. "Georgina my baby you're so big" Gigi's aunt says. "Is this your girlfriend?" The same aunt says gesturing to crystal. "Yes this is! Her name is crystal!" Gigi says back to her aunt. "Nice to meet you hun" The same aunt says to crystal while rubbing her arm. Crystal smiles then the couple walks further into the house. "Aunt rosy!!" Gigi almost yells, catching crystal off guard. "Hey girlsss" Gigi's aunt rosy says. The couple gives her a hug. Gigi and crystal go over to a couch and sit on it together. For the rest of the night the couple just sits in the couch, eat and talk to family. The basic family Christmas get together. At this point it's the end of the night. Family is leaving and everyone is saying their goodbyes. The couple leaves and on the way home they sing to music. Of course Christmas music tho. Gigi goode and Crystal Methyd arrive back at Gigi's house. They put on the pajamas from earlier and cuddle in bed. "I'm gonna go shower" crystals says. "I'm gonna join you" Gigi says. The couple gets up and gets undressed. They stand in the bathroom waiting for the shower water to heat up. "Hey gigi I really do love you and the way you care for me. It just means a lot and you're my absolute world" crystal tells Gigi. And it's the truth, crystal absolutely loves Gigi and she wants her girlfriend to know the love. "Crystal I absolutely love you as well. Thank you for making me so happy. I can't wait to go back to school and still see you" Gigi says back to crystal. Crystal smiles at her girlfriend then they get in the shower. This shower isn't filled with sexual tension tho. It's nice and relaxing. A couple kisses hear and there but that's not even bad for the teenage couple. After they shower they get out and put on their pajamas once again. The couple brushes their teeth, Gigi gets Nancy and they get in bed. "Goodnight crystal I love you" Gigi tells her girlfriend before she goes to sleep. "And I love you too miss goode" crystal responds back with. Crystal moves one of her hands from her phone to rub her girlfriends back. Crystal soon ends up putting her phone down and spooning her girlfriend soon drifting to sleep, exited for the holiday next morning.
________________________________
429 words
I'm so so sorry it's so short I've been having a hard time coming up with ideas :( I do have a good idea someone from ig gave me for the next chapter tho:)
•how many parts should I make this? I'm thunking ab 40/45 then making the senior year a sequel. Idk
Anyways, reach out to me on insta @jackies.merkins and @rosywithathorn