~twenty six~

Weeks later, now Christmas Eve
Smut
Gigi pov: it's Christmas Eve. Possibly my favorite holiday in the world and I get to spend it with crystal. Since I'm up before crystal I just wanna make this a cristmas Eve that she will remember. I go downstairs to be greeted by my mom. "Happy Christmas Eve baby!" My mom says. "Thank you mom. You as well" I saw back to her. "Enjoying this last week off until you and crystal fly back to Ohio for school?" My mom asks me. It's crazy to think I go back to campus so soon. Like I have musical so soon. "Ready as I'll ever be" I say back to my mom. I make crystal and myself some coffee and take it back up to her. She's not awake yet so I might as well wake her up. "Wake up babes" I say softly and crystal by surprise she wakes up pretty fast. "I made some coffee" I say to her and she perks up. I just giggle and hand her the cup. We just curl up and enjoy each other's comfort. After about an hour my mom knocks on the door. She opens it and says "girls I have a question it might seem random and out of place but I just wanna know" she says. "Uhhh okay" I respond scared and crystal just looks at me. "Do you girls smoke weed? I don't care I did when I was your age I just wanna know cause I've been smelling some skunks" my mom says and crystal and immediately start dying of laughter. My mom is so fucking random I swear. "Yea we do but not a lot" I say. "Okay girls thank you" she says and leaves. That's so fucking strange but I understand why she asked. "Speaking of weed you wanna smoke?" Crystal asks me. "Of course baby" I say. I close my blackout curtains and turn on my led lights. I go to my door and lock it then put a towel under it. I turn on my fan and light a few candles of the same sent so the smell is not as noticeable. I look over to my bed and crystal is rolling a blunt and looking perfect while she does it. Smoking during the day is kinda our personality trait at this point. She hands me the blunt to light. I light it and take a deep inhale taking in the smoke from the rolled joint. I cough a little at the smoke and exhale. I take another drag then hand it to crystal. She takes a deep inhale and exhales slowly, blowing the last bit of smoke at me. I giggle and just look at her admiring her beautiful features. "What you looking at?" Crystal asks me. "You're beauty" I say. Crystal doesn't say anything she just looks at me. She leans in And our lips connect. Pure euphoria just takes over my body. It's felt like forever Since crystals lips have been connected to mine even tho it's only been a few hours. I pull away and grab the blunt. Take an inhale then exhale as you do then of course I go back to her lips. She pushes me down on the bed and controls me. She kisses my lips and trails down to my neck. Merry early Christmas to me. She takes off my shirt and goes down to my tit. "Crystal yes" I mean but still staying quiet since it's the day. She unclasps my bra and starts to suck my hard nipples. As she sucks the left one the right nipple is in her hand. She switches nipples and trails her hand down in my pants. She rubs me through my underwear and I let out a moan. "You need to be quiet baby" crystal moves up to my ear and whispers in. Chills go down my body and I just nod in response. Crystal nips at my ear then moves down to my legs. She pulls down my pants but not my underwear. She nips my crotch through my underwear and I need her. "Crys I need you now" I say. Crystal listens to me and takes down my underwear. She gently licks me and begins to do what I want. After about 5 minutes I'm ready. "Crystal I'm ab to finish" I say and let out a moan. "Your turn baby" I say and return the pleasure to crystal.
______________________________
749 words
Insta @jackies.merkins and @rosywithathorn
Updates will be slow!! I'm so sorry :(
Hope you enjoy ✨