~ten~

The next day the couple decides to go to school.

     Gigi pov: I'm glad I got to spend a day off with my girls but today I need to go. Cast lists are posted! I put on a pair of black leggings, black high top converse, a white tanktop with a flannel over it. I put my hair in a classic high pony and my normal makeup. I walk out of the bathroom to see crystal in ripped jeans and one of my hoodies. I give her a kiss then we grab our bags and leave. We drove the short drive to the main campus and we bop to music. The entire day is sooooooo slow. I'm waiting for lunch cause I'm hungry and that's when lists are posted! At lunch I get a salad and water. I talk with my girls untill I see a group of people run up to the arts window. It's the cast list!! "Girls the list is up" I'll be back. I hear a mix of "yesss" and "tell us how it goes" from the girls. I walk up scared to see I look and I find my name under laurel willams. I jump up and down so exited. Junior year is already starting off right. I run back to my table "GIRLS. I got laurey" I say with all the exitment in the world. I'm just so thrilled. I here many "congrats" and "yay!" From all of the girls. I go through the school day just in a good mood. At the end of the day, crystal meets me in my car. "Congrats baby I knew you could do it" crystal tells me and gives me a kiss. I smile big and we start the short drive back to the dorm. I walk in and take off my shoes. Immediately after that I flop onto the bed. I have so much homework and I can't deal with it. I pull my stash out from under my bed and get my tequila and a shot glass. I take a shot and so my homework. I pass it to crystal and she does the same. Once we finish the work, god only knows if it's right or wrong we go over to see our girls. Like let's be honest when are we not with them. Jackie and Jan are all over each other. I swear they're together. "Sooo geeg when's the last time you had sex" jaida askes randomly. I laugh and respond with "2 days ago". "Lucky bitch, last time I had sex was 5 months ago. Get me a mans" jaida says and I just laugh. "Well since you're going through sex withdrawal can I smoke on your balcony?" I ask. "Bitch what the fuck does that have to do with me not having sex" jaida says laughing. "No clue. Just didn't know how to ask" I say as I walk out to her balcony. I pull out my pack of cigarettes. They're my new thing and smoke it. Crystal comes out sooner or later and smokes the cigarette with me. We share the one because we promised each other not to get addicted. We just stay out there and let the wind blow as we smoke and talk.
_________________________________
546 pages
Insta @jackies.merkins
Hope you enjoy✨