~fourteen~

Tw: eating disorders (kinda) and parent death (also kinda)

Crystal pov: we walk to Jackie's dorm and right as we walk in we get drinks handed to us immediately by Jan. We go straight out back and drink our drinks. I just got a kart earlier today so I pull out my pen and take a hit then hand it to geeg. I watch her as she take a long inhale and blows the smoke out. We look at each other and we're already fucking over this party. We get going the we get caught by a familiar voice. "Where y'all goin so early?" Jackie asks us. "Geeg feels sick so imma take her back. Thank you for inviting us!" I say back to Jackie as we walk out of her dorm and back to ours. We both go to the bathroom and take off our makeup and let down our hair while listening to music. I change into sweats and a tank while Gigi changes into a pair of shorts and a sports bra. Her classic outfit. We don't really do anything when we get back but then Gigi randomly says "let's have a fashion showwwww". Then without hesitation she runs to my leotards and tights and puts some on. She puts on the tights over her leo which common but not for me. I laugh at her and she runs over to my pointe shoes. "No baby I'm sorry you could hurt your feet" I tell her as she asked to try them on. She frowns and puts them back but I think she understands. I go in my phone and open doordash cause I want a fat chipotle burrito. "Baby you want some chipotle?" I ask Gigi as she's getting changed out of my ballet clothes. "I want my usual bowl" she says back. I add he stuff and order it now we wait. I decide to take one more shot of vodka cause why not. Not too long I hear a know on the door and it's the chipotle. I've never been more exited in my life. I start to eat the burrito but then I get a little self conscious. Like am I fat? Do I need this? I tell myself. I want to stop eating but I say fuck it and eat the burrito. I have ballet Monday anyways so I'll be fine. I eat my burrito and I feel fine but instantly I get worried "hey gigi" I say with a shaky voice. "What's up babes" Gigi responds with. "Do I uhhh look fat in any way?" I ask her. I'm scared I don't wanna be fat I don't want to be judged at ballet. "No baby you're perfect you're a stick and you look beautiful" Gigi says back. "Okay. I'm just scared of being over weight" I say. I'm 105lbs and 5'8 I wanna be thinner but it's not healthy. I wanna be healthy not sickly.

Gigi pov: not gonna lie I'm scared for crystal. I have to keep an eye out for her. I don't want her to become unhealthy. I don't know what I would do if she was put in a hospital. I just feel like I need to watch her. Since it's later in the night we get dressed for bed. I throw on my cute new shorts I got from hollister. They're black with strawberries I just love them. With that I throw on a red loose crop top and throw my red hair in a messy bun. It's really long but I want it shorted. Fuck it I take my hair out of the bun and grab a pair of sissors. I cut it up to my armpits. It's only about two inches off but still it looks shorter. It also looks way healthier. I go out to show crystal. She's wearing leggings with a hoodie since it's colder in our room. Not just any hoodie tho. It's mine and I cry a little on the inside. She looks too cute. "Baby you like my hair?" I ask her. "Omg did you cut it? It looks soooo good and healthy!" Crystal says back exited. Thank gosh she likes it I was afraid she wouldn't. I throw my hair in a messy bun like before and get in my bed. For some reason I have WAYYY too much energy to sleep. Like way too much. I look at our dorm and bathroom and they're just messy. I collect up all of the dirty clothes in a bin planning on taking those down to wash later, I hang up and fold the clothes on the floor then pick up the trash on the carpet and throw it away. It already looks better. I pick up the alc and vapes on the floor and put them in our bin under the beds. Next to the bathroom. Our messy ass bathroom. I start by throwing away all the empty bottles and makeup wipes. I put the towels in another bin that I'll probably forget to wash as well as the clothes. I get a new trash bag for the trash can and I clean up the vanity. Not gonna lie it looks pretty good. I walk out to see crystal asleep. So I decide to FaceTime my mom. I'm lucky I have such a good mom. My dad passed a year after I moved in here at JSA and thinking about him still makes me cry. "Hi mommy!" I say when my mom picks up the phone. Yes, I call my mom "mommy" get over it. "I miss you so much Gorgina!" My mom says back. The only time I like being called my full name is by my mom and by crystal when we're doin the dirty. "How is junior year going?" My mom asks. "It's good I have a roommate now and she's my best friend" I tell my mom. "Just your best friend or anything more?" My mom asks me. I'm out to my mom and she supports me. "Okayyy so maybe she might just be my girlfriend" I tell her. "Gigi !!! That's so great I'm happy for you honey. I'm so glad to see you moved on from dahlia" my mom says and it makes me smile. "Ooh how is jan, Jackie and jaida? My 3 J's" my mom asks. She loves my friends so much. "They're good mommy. You should come visit sometime!!!" I tell her. "Of course baby. I'll find a free weekend and come down. I'll let you know dates closer to time. I miss my 3 J's and my baby girl" my mom says. "Wait before you speak does this mean I can meet crystal??" My mom cuts me off. "Yes mom, you can meet crystal you'll like her a lot" I say. "Yay! Okay I'm gonna go. Goodnight baby girl I love you to the moon and back" my mom says. "I love you to mom goodnight" I say then hang up. I look over at my sleeping beauty of a girlfriend then work on lines until I drift asleep.
_______________________________
1187 words
Insta @jackies.merkins
Hope you beautiful people enjoy
Also, please stay safe during pridefall
And happy pride :) 🤍
•updates will be random since it's summer :)