~three~

Crystal pov: I wake up in a bed with Gigi and Jackie is in my bed then jaida is just on the floor. What the hell happened last night. There was no alcohol or drugs so we probably just got tired and fell asleep. But jaida being on the floor is a whole other think. Anyways, I have registration for the ballet classes I take so I have to go there. I get dressed in a pair of leggings and a hoodie I found in the floor so I have no clue who's it is, I pull by long curly hair in a pony tail, slip on my shoes and head down to the lobby. Since I'm new I have to do registration. I go down and sign up for advanced pointe since I've been doing it for about 6 years now, yes I started pointe when I was 10 but it's all good. My feet were ready. I walk back up to the dorm and open it to hear Jackie in the shower, jaida I think went home cause I can't fuckin find her and Gigi laying in bed probably on TikTok cause that's all she's on. Jackie comes out of the bathroom a little bit after all dressed "thanks for letting me shower bye friends" Jackie says. "Bye girlie" Gigi and I respond with. Now it's just finally the both of us. "I want fast food. What should we get?" I ask Gigi. "Oooooh I want some Taco Bell. Let's just get a party box" Gigi says. "Okay bet" I say back. I get in my car and Gigi decided to come with me. We play some music and bop out. Gigi starts singing and my heart melts. She's so fucking good it's insane. "Come on crystal sing with me" Gigi said. "Bitchhh I can't sing" I say back laughing. "Just try" she said so I gave in. I start singing a little bit and Gigi smiles. "You have great potential babes, you're definitely an alto (alto gang) and that's beautiful" Gigi told me. I just smiled back. I'm pretty sure she's a soprano cause she can sing really high. We pull around through the drive through and we order. "Can we get a large party box and two drinks? One medium baja blast and a large orange kickstart?" I order. "Yes your total will be $15" the drive through lady said. I got our food from her and we go back to campus. Once we get back in our down we do the usual, blast music and eat our Taco Bell. I'm unbelievably happy that I got to be friends with this girl. Like I'm so lucky. I think tonight Gigi and I are going to another party at jaida's I'm actually gonna try to get drunk this time. I get dressed and come out in a tight lavender dress with tan heels with my long curly hair up in a pony. "Where you going looking all cute and shit" Gigi asks me. I giggle and respond with "jaida's party". "She canceled that didnt you hear" Gigi tells me. I must not have heard. I got undressed and put on my comfy clothes consisting of my polar bear shorts and a hoodie from my old high school. "Come lay with me hun, I wanna know you better" I hear Gigi say. I smile and lay down with her. She lays on my chest and makes my heart absolutely melt. We talk and talk untill we both drift asleep.
—————————————————————————-
591 words
Hope you enjoy:)
Please comment requests on my oneshot book!!